Where was the chicken tikka masala invented
chicken tikka masala
|chicken tikka masala|
|Quantity of ingredients for:||4–6 people|
|Time required:||Preparation: 30 minutes |
+ Marinating time: 2 hours + Cooking time: 30 minutes
chicken tikka masala is one of the author's favorite curries based on Stephan Rinke's recipe. All exotic spices can be bought in advance, so you always have everything in the house for a warming curry on cold days. All the spices for the chicken curry are available in the Asian supermarket. The dish was not created in India, but in Great Britain. It's a British attempt to combine Indian cuisine with English. This is roughly how the English imagine Indian cuisine. Today, however, the dish can also be found in India, so it was practically imported from England.
There are many different versions of this recipe with different ingredients. A 1998 survey by the “Real Curry Restaurant Guide” revealed that 48 different Chicken Tikka only had chicken as a common ingredient.
Marinating the meat
The sauce 
Optional ingredients 
- 1 grated apple (alternatively 1 large banana)
- 3 tablespoons (15 ml) ground coconut flakes(alternatively also coconut milk)
- 2 teaspoons (5 ml) sugar (honey also tastes very good)
Chicken Tikka 
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Then put the chicken in the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Cook the chicken with the marinade at 220 ° C in the oven with convection (+ possibly grill) on a baking sheet, turning occasionally.
- Chop the onion and sauté with the cumin, coriander and turmeric for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients (with the exception of the almonds, cream and coriander) and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat so that the sauce simmer only slightly.
- Now add the almonds and cream and bring to the boil again.
- Then add the chicken pieces to the sauce.
- Season with the spices and salt again.
- Serve the dish hot and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
- Good Appetite!
Side dishes 
- What are the rules of the sport
- What are the benefits of peer assessment
- What is music in architecture
- Where are RLC circuits used
- How do you like school
- How many users does ifunny
- When is xy x y an integer
- How do you promote operational excellence
- What is El Paso TX known for
- Are you an ACCA
- What's your nerfing play style
- How long can UK pensioners stay abroad
- Robots txt generator is helpful
- What does demographic information relate to
- What's the new scientific evidence
- How do I leave this world
- Can blood be transfused by intravenous pressure
- Should be served softly brie cheese
- Is Kolkata safe for unmarried girls
- What are microservices and containers
- Has Paytm postpaid been shut down
- Have you ever cried to see someone laugh
- What does the HD radio allow
- What are the types of cardiovascular fitness