How has online education changed you
Online Discussion: The Future of Studies
What is the corona pandemic changing?
08.10.2020 – 11:05
German Education AG
We cordially invite you to the online discussion that will take place on Thursday, October 15, from 4 to 5 p.m.
The following questions are discussed:- What long-term effects will the corona pandemic have on studying in Germany and the associated aspects? - Will most of the universities develop into distance learning universities? Will entire university cities die out because the presence of students and teachers is no longer necessary? - What do the new developments mean for equal opportunities if one could theoretically obtain a degree from anywhere, but the academic environment is lacking? - Can young academics prepare well for professional life with this everyday study routine and does this generation have any chances on the post-corona job market?
During the discussion, you can ask the speakers your questions in the chat:- Aileen Moeck, futurologist and founder of the Zukunftsbauerinstitut - Sagithjan Surendra, student of the year 2020 and founder of the Aelius Förderwerk - Prof. Dr. Monika Schuhmacher, professor for technology, innovation and start-up management and director of the Entrepreneurship Cluster Mittelhessen - Prof. Dr. Andreas Altmann, Rector MCI | The Entrepreneurial University® - Anja Hofmann, co-founder and board member of German Education
Register here for the online discussion free of charge: To register.
The online discussion is organized by Deutsche Bildung AG:
Deutsche Bildung, a social business for student finance, enables flexible student finance via its student fund, which is regularly awarded top marks by the Center for University Development. In addition to financing, student customers are advised for a successful study and future working life, networked with practice and coached. Study financing is granted regardless of the parents' income and without a guarantor. It is aimed at students from all disciplines who are studying at a state-recognized university in Germany or abroad. As graduates, they only pay an agreed share of their income to the study fund when they start working, which minimizes the risk of over-indebtedness and at the same time leaves freedom in choosing a career and making private life decisions. The model is made possible by institutional and private investors through bonds or as an equity investment.
German Education AG
Stefanie Müller, PR & Communication
Telephone 0179 6108701
Original content from: Deutsche Bildung AG, transmitted by news aktuell
- When did Biafra start?
- What is a non-essential amino acid
- What are good alternatives to Coschedule
- What is dimension in math
- Will House Lannister survive season 8
- Which comic is this Batman from?
- Should guys shake their hips while dancing
- What minerals are in olivine
- Why did the Olsen twins stop acting
- What is dehydration
- What are the uses of Tiger Balm
- People still play Final Fantasy XI
- Which is the simplest polysaccharide
- How can I buy MonaCoin with INR
- Which food will help you focus
- What is the purpose of personal finance
- Will Trump tariffs generate significant revenue
- How do I add CSS
- Is overseas travel overrated
- Can I attack the Blue Whale Challenge?
- Could the Spice Girls really sing
- How does Sharekhan calculate the brokerage fees
- How can virtual reality optimize education
- What happened to the barter system