How can virtual reality optimize education
Information in English language
The research project ViTAWiN - Virtuell-augmented Training for the A.us and W.pus formation in the interprofessional NEmergency supply - is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research as part of the Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR / AR) program in vocational training (VRARBB).
In ViTAWiN, an interdisciplinary consortium is developing, testing and evaluating a multi-user virtual reality (VR) / augmented reality (AR) simulation environment. The project addresses the educational needs of teachers and learners in training to become an emergency paramedic and training in emergency care. This enables a broad, user-oriented and sustainable integration of a didactic design into educational practice. The introduction of modern VR and AR technologies should enable a highly interactive, immersive and collaborative training and learning environment. The realistic and spatialized 3D representations in VR / AR environments are directly linked to everyday professional experiences and are therefore highly authentic and contextualized. The use of technology enables practical learning and work experiences for different, curricular fields of learning, depending on the educational needs.
The ViTAWiN project is based on a VR training environment for emergency paramedic training that was already developed in the EPICSAVE project.
The ViTAWiN project aims to develop a haptically augmented virtual multi-user learning and training environment. By innovative augmentation of simulation manikins to dynamically changing, visual representation of all key symptoms in an existing, highly interactive multi-user VR simulation environment, complex, realistic decision-making situations are to be created. Emergency nurses and rescue workers could for the first time use interprofessional learning to train professional skills in varied scenarios and thus optimize the care of a large area of all emergencies.
- Virtual reality
- Augmented reality
- Augmented Virtuality
- Integration of simulation manikins into VR training
- Virtual Agents
- Serious games
- Analysis of learning and competence goals, learning content
- Strategies of learning transfer
- Didactic design
- Tutorials, immanent support
- Target group diversity, promotion of acceptance, interprofessionalism
- Training as an emergency paramedic and advanced training in emergency care
- Interprofessional learning and working
The ViTAWiN project is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), grant number 01PV18006.
- How do I add products on Etsy
- Black widow spiders can be brown
- How do you measure corruption
- What is indigenous technology
- Are there any benefits to tobacco
- Which is Pritam Chakraborty's most popular song
- Who was Robert Adamson
- What does Ciksin mean in Turkish
- Is blues music misogynist
- What can you learn in 8 months
- Understanding English is the same as education
- Yoga helps with school stress
- How are Chinese ink sticks made
- Is it okay to roll watercolor paintings
- What are some short stories about husbands
- What is the story of the donut
- Why are sponges used to wash dishes
- Why is magnetite called lodestone
- Why does the source question need to be processed
- What are field based operations
- Is plywood good for floors?
- Why did Jesus choose only twelve
- Why did Yelp succeed where CitySearch failed
- Will fucking ever go out of style?