Who was Elrond
»Characters» The Good guys »Elrond
(532 First Age -?)
Elrond was a noble half-elf, the son of Earendil and Elwing.
At the end of the First Age, he and his brother Elros were allowed to choose for themselves which sex they would belong to. While his brother chose the humans and became the first king of Númenor, Elrond wanted to belong to the Elves. Among them he became a wise and powerful prince and he was considered a master of the healing arts.
Elrond lived in Lindon with Gil-galad, the High King of the Noldor, until he was sent to Eregion in 1695, Second Age, to help defend against Sauron. In 1769, when Eregion fell, Elrond fled with the surviving Elves and established Imladris (Rivendell) which became a refuge for many.
In the Battle of the Last Covenant, Elrond was the herald of Gil-galad, who fell in battle.
In the year 100, the Third Age, Elrond married the daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn, Celebrían. She bore him three children, twins Elladan and Elrohir and Arwen.
During the Third Age, Elrond helped the Dúnedain of the north, who were distantly related to him through his brother Elros.
Elrond wore the most powerful of the Three Elven Rings, Vilya. He had received it from Gil-galad. After the War of the Ring, Elrond drove with the other Ringbearers across the sea to the Immortal Lands.
- Debian dies
- Believe in following your instincts
- How expensive are Andersen Windows
- How long does the traffic court take
- What is another option for Raspberry Pi
- Believe in homeopathy
- Flashing zombies
- What are some great BB King songs
- Which companies manufacture components for nuclear weapons
- How does wrestling compare to judo
- How does Google personalize content
- Why is information from the grand jury kept secret?
- How is my new risk identity created
- How to do music video visualizations
- What is the logic behind the policy
- Can a tornado harm people?
- What is duality in string theory
- Ghosts die
- What are Credit Card Practices to Avoid
- How are diabetes and Alzheimer's disease related?
- How can I develop effective email communication
- What ideas and traditions have shaped Chinese art?
- The net designs page is a scam
- How to pronounce the name Anisa