Are goods always something tangible
The adjective tangible means "touchable". It describes things or facts that are tangible, tangible or tangible. Further synonyms are “real” or “concrete”.
While the English tangible is used frequently, the German equivalent is rarely used in everyday language. In the context of business administration, the term is used for material, storable goods and tangible services. When setting up a company, one often speaks of tangible Values that serve as contributions in kind. Intangible, i.e. immaterial goods are referred to as intangible.
The term tangible finds its origin in the Latin adjective tangibilis,what "touchable" means or in the verb tangere (touch).
Audio sample: Listen to the pronunciation
Phonetic transcription (IPA):[taŋˈɡiːbl̩]
The value of our work lies in the knowledge advantage achieved after completion of the research project and not in the tangible Print out the presentation.
According to the Swiss researchers, they do not sell tangible Products are better when they have a positive influence on the customer's self-image.
- Thomas Ramge (2011), Don't look, touch! Brand eins 12/2011.
Sometimes (in the first spring, around the midday hour of summer, after a long wake-up or fasting or even for no apparent reason) people and things and we ourselves appear to be likeintangible, surrounded by an inexplicable isolating aura.
- Egon Friedell (1965), Cultural History of Modern Times.
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
Transculturation - transculturation (the) is the influence of one culture on another ...
Pendant - A counterpart (that) is a counterpart or an equivalent, i.e. something ...
striking - the adjective striking (or more rarely: striking) means ...
validate - The weak verb to validate means "to determine the value of something" ....
sporadic - The adjective sporadic means "isolated", "scattered" or "occasionally" ....
- Is it legal to go into space?
- The Syrian Assad family is very corrupt
- How would Clinton's guidelines help small businesses?
- Can physiotherapists help with wrist pain?
- Are sustainable forests profitable
- An economics degree is useful in consulting
- How can I make my skin charming
- What does gold mean on Reddit
- How are custom painting frames made
- How does SEO work on your website
- What is zlopamyatnost in Russian
- A T A is always positive
- Drummers wrap up their sticks
- How soon can you get a divorce
- Have you ever corrected your doctor
- What are field based operations
- Where was Indrajit born
- Why are engineers geeks
- What if the US invaded Spain?
- Recommended rubber gloves for commercial cleaning
- Which body organ cannot burn in the fire?
- Broadway will go on forever
- Where does renewable energy come from
- What are the ingredients of Jello