Why do women feel psychologically attracted to abdominal muscles?
Mental disorders closely related to physical diseases
Textbook of Psychiatry pp 183-354 | Cite as
The section mainly deals with those mental illnesses that can be understood as accompanying symptoms of a primary physical illness, such as: B. progressive paralysis as a concomitant symptom of luetic poliencephalitis. In addition, there are disorders such as alcoholism, in which primarily a (physically intangible) personality disorder leads to addiction and only the addiction leads to physical damage, the latter then appearing again (e.g. in alcohol Korsakow) as psychological damage. In genuine epilepsy, it is not known which physical disorder underlies the disease; What is certain, however, is that the psychological disturbances in the course of the disease occur in close connection with cerebral changes.
- Some schools use the terms Korsakov-syndrome and amnesiac syndrome in a much narrower sense: they understand by this only those psychological conditions resulting from brain damage in which disorders of the Retentiondominate the clinical picture, often with disorientation and a tendency to confabulate. Google Scholar
- In earlier stages, the latter are systemic degenerations.Google Scholar
- In the confused one must be very careful with the diagnosis of a Korsakov; the confusion itself caused by the disturbance of the conception and the connection of the experiences a picture only outwardly similar to the Korsakov.Google Scholar
- Many of the conditions referred to as “subcortical dementia” (Steetz) fall under the concept of a severe degree of cerebral psychosyndrome.Google Scholar
- To mention an old recipe again: Extr. Hyoscyami 0.5 cal. Bromate., Chloral. hydrate. aa 50.0, aq. dest. ad 250.0, Corrigentia q. s. ½ hour before going to bed 5 g. Shake well before use.Google Scholar
- It has recently been emphasized that low-drive forms are also common (Sjögren) .Google Scholar
- A contribution to the clinic and pathology of presbyophrenic dementia. Z. Neur. 12, 125 (1912). Google Scholar
- One tries to avoid the Herxheimer reaction by injecting very small amounts of penicillin before the effective doses or, above all, with cortisone or prednisolone.Google Scholar
- Hence the awkward name “head flu”, which was first used for real flu encephalitis and for the fever delirium associated with flu.Google Scholar
- Certainly only partly because one does not want to count an intoxication with coordination disorders among the pathological ones. However, there are no sharp boundaries here either.Google Scholar
- What is otherwise called is often a manifestation of emotional tension.Google Scholar
- German drinking sanctuaries: For men: Burgwald, Nieder-Beerbach via Darmstadt; Zieglerstift, Haslachmühle via Ravensburg; Kamillushaus, Essen-Heidhausen; Siloah, Lintorf, District Düsseldorf; Moor pension, sanctuary above Varel / Hann .; Buttenhausen, Krs. Münsingen; Farmsen near Hamburg; Tannenhof, Remscheid-Lüttringhausen (Rhineland); Benninghausen near Lippstadt / Westf. - In addition, withdrawal treatments are carried out in various psychiatric and general hospitals. Further information is available from: a) Federal Committee for Public Health Education, Plittersdorfer Str. 17, Bad Godesberg; b) German Center for Public Health Care, Alte Rothofstr. 6, Frankfurt a. M. Austrian drinking sanctuaries: Kalksburg near Vienna. Swiss drinking sanctuaries: For men: Effingerhort, Holderbank (Aargau); Ellikon a. d. Thur (Zurich); Götschihof, Aeugstertal am Albis (Zurich); Mühlhof, Tübach (St. Gallen); Sober, Kirchlindach b. Bern; Pontareuse, Boudry (Neuchâtel); for women: Béthesda, Bellevaux-Lausanne (Vaud); Wysshölzli, Herzogenbuchsee (Bern) .Google Scholar
- Abstinent associations in Germany: Blue Cross, Association for Alcohol-Free Culture, Women's Association for Alcohol-Free Culture, Guttempler, Kreuzbund.Google Scholar
- Abstinent associations in Austria: Alcohol opponents' association, workers abstinence association, association for abstinent women, association for alcohol-free youth education, good templars, cross association, priest-abstinence association, association of abstinent railway workers.Google Scholar
- Abstinent associations in Switzerland: Alcohol opponents' association, Blue Cross, Blausternbund, Association of abstinent women, Guttempler, Catholic abstinence league, socialist abstinence association, various professional and sports associations (doctors, pastors, teachers, railway workers, PTT and customs, gymnasts, riflemen, etc.). Google Scholar
- Individual withdrawal deliries are said to have been observed under experimental circumstances different from those in life.Google Scholar
- However, even in the most outspoken cases, it is common for patients to try and get in touch with those hallucinated persons who take care of them, and to get answers from them.Google Scholar
- Extended “Drunken misery“And stronger "Moral shame" cannot be sharply separated from alcohol melancholy.Google Scholar
- Among all these preparations, heroin has in some countries, e.g. B. in America, found the greatest distribution. In fact, it is often used intravenously. Getting used to it is particularly rapid and intensive. - In some places the usual mitigants (insulin, phenothiazines) have not proven to be very effective in withdrawal, so that one has returned from sudden withdrawal to slow withdrawal. You replace the heroin for a few days. B. from methadone chloride in rapidly decreasing doses.Google Scholar
- In the above list: D.A.B .: German Pharmacopoeia; Ph. D .: Pharmacopoeia Danica; P. H .: Pharmacopoeia Helvetica; WGO: World Health Organization. Respect for the place forbids all chemical, pharmacopoeia-compliant and trade names. A few common names have been listed from which others can be easily identified. For complete lists and complete information on the origin of the names, reference is made to textbooks on pharmacology and the pharmacopoeias themselves. Google Scholar
- After H. W. Maier: The cocainism. History, pathology, medical and regulatory control. Leipzig: Georg Thieme 1926. Google Scholar
- The relatives often speak of seizures of longer duration. This is due to the fact that the exciting scene gives the impression of a longer duration. Then there are amalgamations of the two main phases with the stuporous post-stage or confusion with the status epilepticus. Google Scholar
- Without spasms of the speech muscles, unlike stuttering.Google Scholar
- See also p. 45. Google Scholar
- According to Hauptmann, in war (i.e. with lighter forms) during alarms or assaults one does not see any seizures (difference from hysterical seizures) .Google Scholar
- Pseudo-lupus erythematosus cells have been found in severe intolerance reactions to hydantoin bodies. However, the risk of developing lupus erythematosus has not been proven.Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- What are some types of psoriasis
- Can solar winds destroy life on earth?
- How do complex numbers represent rotation?
- Why are rigging and VFX so underestimated
- What's the latest Ariana Grandes song
- How dangerous is asbestos insulation
- What's your favorite scene in Mentalist
- Where is the coldest place in Panama
- Where does the rain fall?
- When did the monarchy end in Portugal?
- How many acres are 710m
- What is the Japanese word for wall
- How healthy are South Indian recipes
- What does infinite mean
- New ways to make money online
- How did MAN take over the world
- Can prolapse be corrected with hand bars
- What is binary code analysis
- What are the benefits of botox injections
- How would you calculate the horizontal force
- Health insurance usually covers glasses
- How are data warehouses implemented today?
- Who is Daveed Diggs
- What is 6 7 6 7
- What was more revolutionary about Plan 9
- Which topic will help us in the future?
- What are some offerings this Diwali
- What crashed WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook
- What's your Instagram name tag
- How do I increase Flipboard Followers
- Will India break again for religious reasons
- How do we say hello in Turkey
- Lime damages the kettle
- Is Python mandatory to learn Ansible