What is the AOP terminology
Leipzig vocabulary app
The Leipzig vocabulary app contains a vocabulary trainer and a dictionary function for basic medical vocabulary for first-semester students of human, dental and veterinary medicine. In the vocabulary trainer, different lessons can be selected using a preselection. Depending on the level of knowledge, basic and advanced versions are available. Various memory and input functions can also be activated depending on your preference. If necessary, additional grammatical information is displayed for the predominantly Latin vocabulary.
The students are called to you Feedback in the form of criticism, praise, change requests, etc. to the developers (see download page) in order to further optimize the app in a user-centered manner. In order to be able to install the vocabulary app, a password needed. This will be announced in the terminology course.
Click here for the app for Android.
Click here for the app for iOS - 64 bit.
Click here for the app for Windows (including for all tablets with a desktop operating system, e.g. Windows 8 and Windows 10).
- Why aren't CPUs bigger?
- Check the airlines the weight
- A ganglion cyst can turn into cancer
- What is the best tool for technical writing
- Is GST really being used correctly?
- What is a wireless control module
- What engineer is a great doodle artist
- Drones are allowed to fly overnight
- What are Angular Highcharts Combinations
- Is NIT Goa good
- Is stone a renewable natural resource
- How do the best writers get awards
- What are the limits of optical lithography
- How should I crack Photoshop CC
- Which artist sang ransomware?
- Are goods always something tangible
- Why are all banshees female
- Who gives a bank guarantee
- How many people learn to code
- How much does the contractor's liability insurance cost
- Which is better Cognizant or Wells Fargo
- Mersal Film is available in Hindi
- Why do organizations change
- The Economist is considered a liberal publication