Which smartphone is good at Rs 3000
Jiayu: China Made Android Smartphone starts at Rs.3000
We're crazy about smartphones now. After Samsung introduced the inexpensive smartphones for Indians, it never occurred to anyone to bring out a high-quality, cheaper Android smartphone. Although few companies got in touch, their product had some major drawbacks. If you want to buy high-quality smartphones at a lower price, you can look forward to Samsung smartphones. Now a Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has made cheapest Android smartphones at a price range of Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 9,000. Jiayu has released three models of the smartphone starting at Rs. 3,000.
The three models that Jiayu released consists of an elementary-level smartphone, a dual-core smartphone, and a quad-core smartphone. There is no news about the elementary-level smartphone and the dual-core smartphone, but configuration or specification details for the Jiayu G4 quad-core smartphone are insufficient.
A quad-core smartphone actually costs a lot. The Samsung Galaxy S3, a quad-core smartphone, costs more. They're suitable for high-class people, but it's no more expensive than an Apple iPhone. Jiayu has released two models of quad-core smartphones. They are, Jiayu G4 Basic and Jiayu G4 Basic. The previous versions of Jiayu smartphones did not have such a high configuration.
The following hardware configuration of the smartphone has been leaked. This applies to Jiayu G4 Basic.
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 quad core processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 3G broadband CDMA.
- 4 GB internal storage capacity.
- Weighs 0.9 pounds.
- 13-megapixel camera on the back and a 0.3-megapixel camera on the front.
- 1800 mAh battery.
Jiayu also released the higher version of via configuration smartphone. They are one level higher compared to the Jiayu G4 Basic. The processor of the smartphone is the same as that of the Jiayu G4 Basic, but the storage capacity and RAM capacity are increased in this version of the Android smartphone. Jiayu G4 has 2GB of RAM, which makes it faster for the user to use apps. The internal storage of this version of the phone is increased to 32 GB. In the meantime, the battery capacity has also increased compared to the basic version. The 3000 mAh battery ensures a longer standby and usage time. Like the iPhone 5, it has retina display technology. The phone comes with Android 4.1.
The dual core smartphone starts at Rs. 8000 while the quad core could cost Rs. 9000. Release date information has not yet been announced by the company.
What do you think of this cheaper and highly configured smartphone? Share your views in comments.
- What's wrong with this Java declaration
- Become an interviewer nervous
- What did Atlantis look like?
- What is the best podcast hosting site
- Why are evergreen forests called Selvas
- Have you ever had a dental implant
- Boys don't have moral values these days
- How much do Americans waste
- What are the laziest countries
- Do startups really hire older engineers
- Who first coined the expression charismatic megafauna?
- What is the capacity of the earth
- What are odd marketable securities
- Is the reaction exothermic?
- How to learn React Redux
- Did you like Psy's Gentleman
- Is there an Indian school in Finland
- What Hollywood celebrity looks like an Indian
- Is Swift Zxi better than Vxi
- What is the best course after the 12th.
- What if life were computer software
- Can NGOs receive donations?
- How do tendons differ from bones
- You can give basil to guinea pigs