Who has 10 wickets in an ODI
10 wickets in one inning in international games
Jim Laker and Anil Kumble are the only 2 players to have taken 10 wickets in one innings in friendly matches. Has there been any other bowler who has taken 10 wickets in an inning in an international format, including one day internationals, 20 internationals, or any other international cricket organized by the ICC?
Philip Kendall ♦
Is there a bowler who draws 10 wickets in an international format such as Test, ODI or T20?
Currently, only two players you mentioned have taken 10 wickets in an inning in any type of international game.
The best bowling figure in ODI is: 8.0-3-19-8 by Chaminda Vaas from Sri Lanka against Zimbabwe as Colombo (SSC) on December 8, 2001.
Take a look at:
- Is it worth taking part in the Super Bowl
- Gives more cylinders less gas
- How do clients and web servers communicate
- How can I cancel the Comcast service?
- What is the chemical structure of salt
- Is aromatherapy harmful to health
- Is it wrong to overpay your employees?
- How did Afghanistan get its name?
- What other alphabets called rather than vowels
- What are some good museums in India
- Are morals about right and wrong
- Space transport is possible
- Strip clubs are STD free
- What do you understand when you are fashionable
- What is Daredevil's zodiac sign
- Why is the film KGF so popular
- Will Shakespeare's brilliance ever be achieved
- Which is better land or sea
- What are the most surreal films
- How does technology affect our inner peace
- Can you execute Legilimenz in a memory
- Where are RLC circuits used
- What's your fall in Canada
- What is AAPT
- What is a resource
- How soon can you get a divorce
- Does the tenant insurance cover both roommates
- Why do we need more powerful computers
- A supersonic aircraft can have winglets
- How did Coursera get traction?
- What is the best book on leadership
- Your past was better than it is today
- How does an orange Julius taste