Why are chatbots so important for startups
Chatbots in StartUp use: These are the advantages and must-have functions
Chatbots are also worthwhile for small businesses. Find out why you should use them here. And which functions are important nowadays.
A guest contribution by Jasmin Daniel, Peak Ace
Why startups should rely on chatbots
The constantly changing digitization is changing the way in which customers and prospects interact with companies. They no longer prefer the classic contact channels such as email and telephone. Customer service has to be dynamic, social media-savvy and accessible almost around the clock.
To live up to this ideal, it helps to use chatbots. AI is no longer only worthwhile for large companies. Small and medium-sized companies also benefit from numerous advantages.
Start-ups often do not yet have enough resources to set up extensive customer support. Chatbots automate many processes and thereby relieve the staff. This saves your startup a lot of money and time. And you offer your customers efficient and at the same time effective service.
The advantages of chatbots for your startup
In summary, you benefit from these advantages when using chatbots:
- You offer your customers 24/7 customer service and thus ensure higher customer satisfaction.
- You optimize your costs. The time that employees would invest in answering standard questions can now be used for other purposes - for example, to solve complex and individual inquiries.
- The technology-driven ticket processing increases the overall resolution rate of customer inquiries.
- Chatbots are constantly learning and can predict incidents. This will make your startup stand out from the crowd with proactive support.
The must-have functions for your chatbot
So that the use of chatbots is worthwhile for your startup, you should make sure that they have these functions:
Your chatbot has to help your customers with routine questions, for example by suggesting suitable advice articles on the topic. So your users enjoy better self-service.
Uncover information gaps
Self-help articles and Frequently Asked Questions are an important support for your customers. However, when interacting with chatbots, they should be given the opportunity to provide real-time feedback. In this way, your team can find out whether the suggested guide was helpful or whether there are still any information gaps. These are then to be filled with corresponding articles or new FAQ pages.
Chatbots should be able to automatically assign incoming inquiries to the relevant department and, in the best case, even to the responsible person based on the problem. This saves a lot of time in ticket categorization and management.
The most common reason to contact customer service is to reset passwords. Such transactional inquiries are particularly easy to automate. A chatbot can be able to react accordingly and set up a temporary password for users.
The situation is similar with access requests. It saves a lot of time if your chatbot understands such requests and can decide whether access should be granted, denied or even withdrawn.
Chatbots should not only be tailored to the needs of customers, but also of employees. For example, they can help to create reports and statistics on the type and number of tickets. Chatbots should also proactively inform employees about important incidents in the company.
New employees often need numerous accesses to tools that various managers first have to approve. This often delays the onboarding process. Workflows of this kind can be accelerated enormously through automation with chatbots.
You can find more information in this Articles on the best chatbots in 2021.
About the author:
Jasmin Daniel is Content Marketing Manager at Peak Ace, an international performance marketing agency headquartered in Berlin. In cooperation with companies from various industries, the agency creates exciting campaigns in the form of studies or other content.
Share your knowledge with us! Are you an expert in a field? Push your image and become a guest author! Publish a free guest post on StartUpWissen.biz to address a large target group.
> Submit guest contributions: more information
- What is the reason for teacher training
- What is NDA coaching
- Are there Warcraft 3 tournaments
- What does Rahu mean in Scorpio
- People hate you for your knowledge
- Dropbox is overrated
- How many letters are in Arabic
- What should I know about narcissists
- When was the ambulance built?
- What did you cook this weekend
- What are health-related components
- How useful is the Professional Scrum Developer Certification
- What are fossas and sloths
- What types are dogs
- What are the best books about reality
- What is the best band saw for resawing
- What are some disadvantages of quality assurance
- What are some facts about chrome
- Why can't all people be 100% perfect
- What are the consequences for perjury
- Why do most people fear nuclear war?
- Who really started the Israeli-Arab conflict?
- What are the best courses for BA
- What is Gaara's last name