What is the most common misspelling
The two most common mistakes in German spelling
The two most common mistakes in German spelling:
1. Incorrect spelling "that / that"
A common mistake made by adults when it comes to spelling is the rule “that / that”.
The conjunction is written with "ss" when it connects the main and subordinate clauses.
As a donkey bridge you can remember:
The conjunction is written with “ss” if the “that” CANNOT be replaced by this, that or which. As an an example:
- I can't believe it's raining again today.
- I'm about to put on my T-shirt that I bought yesterday.
2. Incorrect spelling "has / since"
Basically, one can say that the word "since" is only used for times:
“Since my 18th birthday I have finally been able to drive a car”.
On the other hand, you use the word "are" when you want to use it as a verb or to describe something:
“Are you always so exhausted after sports lessons?
Other "popular" spelling mistakes:
wrong vs. right
- Renewable energy has become indispensable
- Are atheists more misanthropic than theists
- Can we say that religion sets morals
- What bothers you most about liberals
- What is the best CCNA lab setup
- Is the keto diet really effective
- Is stone a renewable natural resource
- What do you think of simulation theory
- Ceramic can be unbreakable
- Why is everyone born with different fates
- How does Baidu work
- What is your opinion on my voice
- It's fourteen too late to learn physics
- How close are Superman and Supergirl
- Which professions are the most frustrating
- What if life were computer software
- How would you describe an ideal vacation
- Why did you change your doctor
- Can we read books when we travel?
- Who can take part in GO Kart races
- Can people differentiate between shyness and arrogance?
- If 37 42x 84 what is x
- Is a geology course a valid course?
- Why does music calm the heart