What is a forex no deposit bonus
$ 30 no deposit bonus for trading XM
DANGER: This type of bonus is not available for European or German private customers. It is also not available in Australia and other countries. Check the terms on the broker's website.
The broker XM has launched a promotion so that you can start investing and test their platform and trading conditions can without making a deposit. It is a $ 30 welcome bonus, which is credited to your trading account and with which you can make your first trades without putting your money at risk.
That way you can you much more reliable than with a demo accounttest whether the XM broker meets your requirements. Remember that Online with the XM Group in more than 1000 financial instruments like the main currencies of the Forex market and CFDs on stocks, commodities, indices, precious metals and energy can invest.
XM is a group of regulated brokers: Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is regulated by CySEC in Cyprus, XM Global Limited is regulated by IFSC in Belize, and Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd is regulated by ASIC in Australia. It offers MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, variable leverage depending on the financial instrument you trade, fast execution of orders, the ability to execute any trading strategy (scalping, hedging, Expert Advisor, ...) and competitive spreads from 0 pips. Learn more about XM commissions.
This bonus is currently only available to customers who work for companies in the XM Group outside the European Economic Area (EEA)are registered. See conditions on the XM Group website.
How can you get your $ 30 no deposit bonus from the XM Group?
1- Open a live account with the XM Groupby CLICKING HERE and filling out the form.
2- Log into the with the username and password that you received by emailMembers area of the XM group a.
3- Place the necessary documents to validate your account before (proof of identity such as ID card, passport or driver's license and proof of residence such as a current electricity, water or telephone bill showing your address). This process is common when registering with almost all brokers, as it is required by the regulatory authorities and as a security measure to prevent identity theft, ...
4- Click the "Claim your Bonus" button. If you don't see it in your user area, you can go to the XM Group website at Promotions >> No Deposit Bonus Promotion call .
Please see the following details about this no deposit bonus:
- The XM Group bonus is only available to new customers.
- Customers who are registered with the EU-regulated company of the XM Group do not have access to the bonus.
- You can cash out any profit made with the bonus.
- The bonus amount cannot be withdrawn.
- The bonus can only be claimed within 30 days of opening a live account with broker XM Group.
- The full terms and conditions for this bonus can be found on the XM Group website under Promotions >> No Deposit Bonus Promotion.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only, should not be regarded as investment advice, and we do not provide any financial advisory services. You should remember that you make your own financial decisions and are responsible for the outcome of those decisions.
- What will happen without an engineer
- Are the only people who smoke?
- How do I import from Ethiopia
- What does demographic information relate to
- Why do companies undertake corporate restructuring
- INFJs are usually libras
- Is Russia friends with North Korea
- How safe is Vienna Austria for tourists
- What are witch hunters
- 48 is a perfect die
- Is time machine real
- Can manipulate Facebook user data
- How do cashless ATMs work
- What is nanofinance
- Will LG G2 get Android Marshmallow
- Can solar winds destroy life on earth?
- Please what was your BTP project title
- How do you deal with shift work disruptions
- How do you cook for Christmas
- Why should you study mathematics
- How have millennials changed travel
- How big is the API management market
- Share your spiritual testimony
- Shane Dawson is back on YouTube