How do you spell CF
But perhaps the intention of the heavy-handedness with which the currency is presented here should be read as a symptom, a symptom, for example, of the dubious wish to draw an added value in identity politics out of what were primarily economic reasons for the introduction of common currency.
The example of the Federal Republic of Germany has shown that it is indeed possible to anchor national identity not in history but in economics (cf. Foucault 2004), but whether this can also hold true for a common currency appears under the present circumstances more than questionable:
If, as William Blackstone wrote as early as 1765, "the coining of money is in all states the act of sovereign power" (quoted from Leach 2005), then with the currency union a wish came true but so far reality has not caught up with it.www.demokratiezentrum.org
As a symptom, for example, of the questionable nature of the wish to derive additional identity-political added value from the primarily economic reasons for the introduction of a common currency.
As the example of the FRG has shown, it is possible to anchor national identity no longer in history but in the economy (cf. Foucault 2004), but whether the same applies to a common currency appears under the current conditions more than questionable:
If, as William Blackstone wrote back in 1765, "The coining of money is in all states the act of sovereign power" (quoted in Leach 2005), then with the monetary union a wish became a reality that is not yet a reality.www.demokratiezentrum.org
- Is astrology correct why
- Who makes 360 videos
- How do I customize fingerprints in Android
- Why do eclairs empty after a day
- How is Miley Cyrus personally?
- Why are some people so cheesy
- What does a school offer for students
- Is life easy in Mumbai or Delhi
- How do psychopaths behave in their family
- What is the intrinsic worth of dignity
- What is the ConstraintLayout in Android Studio
- We experience INTJ's foresight
- How much has science influenced spirituality?
- How do I turn 1
- Could life develop on a lava planet
- How does mercury get into fish
- How does dyslexia affect language
- How will you purify essential oils
- How does hypertension contribute to vascular dementia
- Sneezing dolphins
- What does the Renaissance movement belong to?
- Which key only moves when it is fully pressed?
- How much does iTunes pay license fees
- What is so important about Genghis Khan