Where does the rain fall?
Why is the rain falling from the sky?
Luna, you've probably thought: “How stupid those afternoons are when we can't go out because it's raining.” Let's see things differently! Fortunately, it rains because the water that falls from the sky is used to water our gardens, to drink and to prevent the rivers from drying up. But why does the rain fall from the sky in the first place?
The rain is nothing more than a stage in the infinitely long journey of water, which we call the "water cycle" or "water cycle".
This long journey is made possible by the warmth that the sun gives us and that heats our earth's atmosphere, i.e. the gaseous envelope of the earth, and the surface of our planet. When water is warm or wind blows on it, it evaporates. This means that the small particles that make it up (molecules) leave the liquid mass and form a gas: the water vapor. This is what happens over the vast expanses of seas and lakes, but also on the surface of leaves, especially in forests. This water vapor rises to the sky and when it meets cold air it becomes liquid again. This creates many small drops that shape the clouds. The wind carries the clouds forward and so they can get over your house, for example. After a while, more and more small droplets close together to form larger ones, these eventually become so heavy that they fall to the floor and your umbrella. They feed the rivers or are absorbed by the roots of a tree, evaporate again, form a cloud and ... you already know the rest!
You can conduct an experiment to discover this phenomenon for yourself : If your family warms water to boil, put a cold lid on the pot. First you will see how the steam settles on it, like in the clouds, then how drops form - and that is the rain!
- How teachers plan their lessons
- How is an experimental distillation curve used
- How do you create protective armor
- How is Ravenshaw's colleges doing
- You may hit the doorman
- What to Learn in Windows Server Security
- Supports SmarterQueue Google My Business
- Who would win Itachi against Third Hokage?
- On which street was Franz Ferdinand killed?
- Who hates god
- How can I find my lost dog
- Are there liberals who hate feminism?
- How do you use LeetCode effectively
- Online grocery delivery is good business
- Can you name an inert gas
- What does the expression fair dinkum mean
- Is chlorine a liquid at room temperature
- Which undergraduate college is the most overrated?
- What is judicial democracy
- Is blues music misogynist
- What was the worst tsunami in Canada
- Blocks OkCupid users from viewing profiles
- What's the real name of Eminem
- Why is management important