What is the NLP term of modeling
NLP - what it's about
NLP is about communication
We communicate permanently. On the one hand through language, but also through our facial expressions, our gestures and our tone of voice. The type of communication determines whether we are understood by the other person. NLP offers a variety of practical tools for efficient communication.
NLP is about language
How we translate our experience into language presupposes a compression and distortion of the experience. We transfer our perception of the extra-linguistic reality with words. Valuable information is often lost in the process.
With the metamodel of language, NLP offers questioning techniques and methods that help us to communicate with others and with ourselves as we actually intend.
For example, if you are asked NOT to think of a kangaroo, then you will think of a kangaroo all the more. The words achieve the opposite of what is actually intended. The word "but" also has a strong influence: "I like the way it is, but ..." In the expectation that a problem will follow after "but", the listener will tend to forget everything that preceded the "but" .
NLP also serves as a kind of consumer protection for the mind.
Advertising experts, the media, politicians and organizations of all kinds use a specific language to convey their messages and anchor them in the subconscious of their listeners. Through the knowledge about the effects of language imparted in the framework of NLP, you can develop a deeper understanding of the influences flowing into you.
NLP is about modeling extraordinary skills
NLP processes and strategies are the result of research that examined how exactly experts or personalities with exceptional talents and abilities achieve their performance. NLP made it possible for the first time to impart skills to other people that were once referred to as genius, talent or intuition and which seemed inaccessible to others.
The modeling of outstanding abilities is based on precise observations of the inner experience of the gifted person. Supportive convictions, personal value systems and one's own self-image also play an important role here. The ability to model is the key to competency in NLP. The ability to break down above-average skills into individual components offers NLP users new perspectives and enables more efficient learning.
The "NLP Spelling Strategy" was modeled on people who are naturally good at spelling. Since the corresponding mental processes have been clearly described and coded, they can easily be taught to children and adults with spelling difficulties.
Do you have trouble getting up early in the morning? With the help of the tools of NLP you can find out how a person who likes to stand up motivates himself to do so. With the help of appropriate interventions, you are also able to use this "strategy" for yourself. But that's not all. The modeling of competence enables a wealth of effective applications in a wide variety of areas such as psychotherapy, education, business, health, sport and personal development.
NLP is about mental performance
NLP describes the perceptions and mental processes that create our "personal reality": How do we know what we know? How do we do what we do? How come we feel anxious at certain moments and happy at others? How is it possible that we like or dislike something? Why do we learn one thing easily and the other only under difficult conditions or not at all?
NLP provides us with instructions for use for our brain.
NLP models make it possible to experience how we "code" our experience. When we understand how our brains work, it is easier to make changes, learn new things, and communicate efficiently.
NLP is about studying subjective experiences
Everyone has their own way of perceiving the world, reacting to it and learning from their experience. NLP is a tool that helps users to become aware of the individual and (sub-) cultural characteristics of people. NLP examines the interaction of our filters of perception, thoughts, feelings and actions to create our own subjective experience. It helps to understand how a person moves in his environment and how he explains the world to himself.
Precisely because NLP assumes that we do all of this in different ways, it dispenses with schematic formulas. NLP makes it possible to perceive the uniqueness of a person, to respect it and thereby to respond to the individual. Appreciating people's differences is therefore an integral part of NLP.
- What are the judges in a court of law
- What are other alternatives to crashlytics
- Who is the current Airbnbs email service provider
- What are the different license types
- Was the conflict resolution a success?
- Say bad words to Rowan Blanchard
- How can we improve the roads in India?
- Can absorb activated charcoal carbon monoxide
- What are the characteristics of mass spectroscopy
- What causes a leaky windshield
- When did Hindus begin to worship gods?
- Why does life force me to suffer
- Chess is growing or losing popularity worldwide
- Why does BTS love the color purple
- What is interfluve in a catchment area
- How many revolvers are there 4
- What is David Parker Ray's transcript
- How do we prove we exist?
- Who would win Itachi against Third Hokage?
- How can I separate hacking from calls
- What foods improve a weed high
- How to make a career in archeology
- Are driving a car legal in India
- Is Croatia part of Western Europe
- What creatures live on the sea floor
- What grammar rules are wrong
- How can I download videos from Xamarin
- Which orthoses make the most money
- Interviewing Any interview tips
- What is allegory in the English language
- What do veterinarians use to put animals to sleep?
- Should a lawyer give an invoice
- What is an autistic child
- Gives more cylinders less gas