What are companies in mechanical engg
Qualification objectives of the Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering B.Sc.
The aim of the Mechanical Engineering bachelor's degree is to train mechanical engineers. In addition, the course deliberately does not offer graduates any specialist specialization in narrowly defined subject areas. Instead, the approach pursued is to impart flexible, applicable specialist and methodological knowledge, so that transfer to future issues is made possible on the basis of this scientific training. To this end, the course takes up the latest technical developments and tendencies and places them at the center of knowledge transfer. To ensure employability, a significant part of the training takes place in organizational structures that are similar to industrial companies. This guarantees the graduates an easy entry into their later professional field of activity. In addition to the scientific and technical basics, e.g. in IT, mathematics, mechanics, construction and electrical engineering, the innovative course primarily focuses on imparting social and management skills.
The achievement of the target qualifications mentioned is guaranteed by a basic phase in which the students get to know the first methods with which they can work on engineering issues and solve problems. Building on this basic phase, there follows an orientation phase, which, in addition to providing a more in-depth knowledge of the subject, also aims to show students their interest in the various disciplines within mechanical engineering. Orientation and specialist deepening takes place in the second year of study. Partly parallel to this and taking into account the personal interests of the students, profiling takes place in the 4th and 5th semester. Various fields of activity such as "construction engineer", "calculation engineer" or "mechanical and plant engineer" have been the inspiration for a specialization in the so-called Focus field enable. With this deliberately industry-independent focus, the graduates learn and master other special methods and techniques that enable them to start their professional career smoothly after completing their bachelor's thesis.
Structure of the course
The course comprises a total of seven semesters of standard study time. The first two semesters impart basic knowledge. This is followed by a deepening of knowledge in semesters three and four. The compulsory elective area also sets priorities and creates a profile in the fourth and fifth semesters. The internship or study abroad semester follows in the sixth semester. The seventh and therefore last semester is used to prepare the bachelor thesis. Here, too, we value proximity to practice and support cooperation with the private sector. In addition, the skills required to write a thesis are provided in block courses. The course is finally concluded with a colloquium.
You can also see the structure in this graphic.
The dual study
From the first semester onwards, students complete their vocational training three days a week in the company. For two days they study at the university in a course that is close to their apprenticeship occupation. During their training, the students receive a training allowance from their company. The training ends after the fourth semester with an examination at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce. This is followed by three semesters of full-time study. Get in touch with us and find out about your options!
Occupational and activity fields
Mechanical engineers have a wide range of career options. Typical areas of activity are:
- Development (planning, calculation, construction and testing of technical plants and systems)
- Production (planning, manufacturing, operation and monitoring of technical facilities and systems, testing of products and processes, quality assurance
- Marketing and sales of technical systems and products
- Management activity in industry, in private companies and in government
Industries include: energy and environmental technology, general mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive and supplier industry, medical technology, the pharmaceutical industry as well as service and smaller companies.
- How do honey butter chips taste
- Does WooCommerce support sending invoices
- What is syllogism in thinking
- What are the speeds of virtual particles
- What is a private key in Bitcoin
- Is NIT Goa good
- Why are our irises colored
- What is a learner and self-awareness
- Was Mussolini inevitably coming to power?
- How do I change my SIP online
- Are the pro settlement Israel Mizrahi
- Why was Go On TV Series canceled
- Why do people like drones
- What role do nationalized banks play
- How do you feel with loud music
- Is Quora against the right wing
- Why should I study Spanish in Mexico
- It's fourteen too late to learn physics
- How do we change paragraphs
- Who are the best contemporary photographers
- Why does engineering only require BS degrees
- What is your favorite social media profile
- Is ecstasy or meth more dangerous
- What does Tutak Tutak Tutiyan mean