Can I get physiological help?
Paths to psychotherapy: where can I get help?
For many people, friends and relatives are the first point of contact when they are not doing well. Anyone who needs professional help with psychological problems can first contact their family doctor, a psychosocial counseling center or a psychotherapeutic or psychiatric practice directly.
Psychotherapeutic consultation hours: An initial interview in a psychotherapeutic practice has been possible since 2017 without a doctor's referral or an application to the health insurance company. In the psychotherapeutic consultation you can get advice on your problems and assess whether psychotherapy could be helpful or necessary.
Acute treatment: In emergencies, psychiatric practices with an emergency service, psychotherapeutic outpatient clinics, psychiatric or psychosomatic clinics are available. Since 2017, psychotherapeutic practices have also been able to offer acute treatment without having to apply to the health insurance company. You are entitled to acute treatment if the psychological complaints could otherwise become more severe or chronic, or an inability to work or hospitalization would be probable. The outpatient acute treatment can include up to 24 appointments of 25 minutes each.
Psychosocial counseling centers: Psychosocial counseling centers are, for example, family, women, education, life or addiction counseling centers. Employees from various professional groups such as doctors, (social) pedagogues, psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers and specially trained nurses work together there to help those seeking advice with their problems. The counseling centers are usually financed by their provider, by subsidies and donations. They do not offer any therapies themselves, but they can advise, inform about support options and convey them.
Social psychiatric services: Another point of contact are the social psychiatric services. They are located at the health authorities and can be used free of charge. Above all, they look after and accompany people with acute or chronic mental illnesses in need of treatment. Also in the social psychiatric services, teams from medicine and nursing, psychotherapy and social education advise and support. The specialists usually do not offer any therapies themselves, but can determine whether someone has a disease that requires treatment. They also accompany people who are currently doing one or have been to a clinic to give them additional support. Relatives, friends and colleagues can also contact the Social Psychiatric Service if they feel that someone around them needs help. The social psychiatric services also offer home visits if necessary.
The employees in the social psychiatric services and psychosocial counseling centers, like therapists, are subject to confidentiality.
- Which color top goes with purple pants
- How to do an SEO analysis
- Why did Donkey Kong kidnap the princess?
- Have you ever sold boy scout cookies
- How do beaches compare to pools?
- Is it legal to buy CBD oil online?
- Where are the highly intelligent people now
- How can you prevent a bladder infection
- What Are The Careers In Cosmetic Technology
- Are the Raiders really going to trade with Khalil Mack?
- How do I say Batman in Spanish
- What does crucified mean
- Who is responsible for damaged kitchen cabinets
- What religion should non-Jews follow
- Is that person abnormal
- Should replace debit cards with cash
- What is LectureDekho com
- Why is my skin so discolored?
- What is your opinion on my voice
- How many versions of Windows are there
- How can the savings book be improved?
- When is the Girlicious CD coming out?
- Why is standardization so important
- What is your experience with SharpSpring?
- Can cold water swimming help with depression
- Where does grass come from on earth
- Are the feed pipe and the air pipe connected to each other
- Is there a working SMS bomber
- Is this code correct
- Muslims can drink beer
- When does USPS deliver to 85750
- Where does the word whoa come from?
- Sometimes accepts mistakes well
- How does prosperity arise in an economy