What is your best curiosity habit
What is habit Why the curiosity?
About habit and curiosity
There is one thing that often gives us an indescribably great feeling. We feel safe and at home with it. We have reinvented this thing again and again. I'm talking about the habit.
The word “living” is already part of the word, we have made this lifestyle our “apartment”, we live in it. We are familiar with our habits, and when we “go out of our house” and come into contact with others, our perceptions may set a trap for us. What we see now "out there" we automatically compare with home, our habit. We may see something and say: “I know that from home, it's an iron.” Then it seems strange to us when the other person uses the “iron” to toast his toast with it. We might even say to him: “Hey, you are using that completely wrong!” Cultural studies also call this trap of our perception “ethnocentrism”. We perceive the world as if our ethnicity, here translated very freely as “habit”, were the center of the world, as if it were normal for everyone. When people come into contact, both with their ethnocentric glasses on, communication problems and arguments are inevitable.
Cultural studies call the solution to the dilemma "cultural relativism". That means we exchange the perception filter. Now we are going outside knowing that the way we see the world is a relative one. My way of using the object I call an "iron" is no more correct than the other's way. I trade my evaluation for curiosity. Now I ask myself: “Wow, I don't know that. What's behind it? "
The nice thing about it: My "apartment" is suddenly getting a new coat of paint and what may have sometimes struck me as bland and monotonous, I can now rediscover completely.
- Are tangerines tangerines acidic or alkaline
- A tech recession is coming in 2019
- What are semiconductors made of
- What is the smallest KitchenAid stand mixer
- Write text on videos like this one
- What is the best book by Justice Scalia
- Is AliDropship an effective solution for dropshipping
- What are the specifications of a car
- Is the Trump Party stronger than the Republicans
- Can I migrate to Singapore
- What does light pink blood mean
- How do I plan a workout routine
- How do I know I am bipolar?
- What does a high deoxyhemoglobin mean
- How is Microsoft IDC Bangalore
- What is established in science
- How good is UCI for engineering
- How SEO can benefit medical marijuana dispensaries
- Can Poloniex be hacked like Mt Gox
- How was Trump associated with Cheetos?
- Are Indians by nature unwilling to travel
- What is the best treatment for hyperhidrosis
- Helps NESCAFE coffee with fat loss
- When does sibling rivalry become sibling abuse?