Water infection may cause bleeding
The family doctor's practice is usually the first point of contact when you are ill or need medical advice if you have a health problem. We provide information on how to find the right practice, how to best prepare for a visit to the doctor and what is important.
Some gastrointestinal infections are reportable diseases. This means that the doctor must notify the local health department. There is an obligation to notify, for example, if someone has been found to have noro- or rotaviruses, salmonella or Campylobacter.
A gastrointestinal infection is generally notifiable in children under the age of six who attend a community facility (day care center, kindergarten). This means that if a doctor discovers an infectious disease, he or she is obliged to report this to the responsible health department within 24 hours. So that sick children do not infect anyone, they are only allowed to go to daycare or school again if they haven't had diarrhea for two days.
According to the Infection Protection Act, people in food professions who are suspected of having an intestinal infection, who are sick or who excrete salmonella, are only allowed to work again if no more pathogens can be detected in three stool samples examined. Even after that, you should pay particular attention to hand hygiene in the workplace for the next 4 to 6 weeks to be on the safe side.
- What does maximum security mean in the phase
- What exactly is superdeterminism
- We are individually useless, but useful together
- Found Joker entertaining in 2019
- What is an empath
- How does a Buddhist deal with everyday stress
- How do you boost WiFi
- Police work in the community reduces crime
- What motors use in line valves
- Black widow spiders can be brown
- What are some drum techniques
- What is the context of a process
- Do you hesitate in an interview
- Why are people afraid to visit Chicago
- What are email servers
- What is the value of tan90
- What Are Some Stunning Bike Accessories
- All good musicians are automatically good singers
- How do I accept to actually be ordinary?
- What properties make isopropanol flammable
- Can someone with hepatitis B get married?
- What are you starving for besides eating
- How deadly is a black mamba
- Why are there still QR codes