Why is Ben Shapiro so special
Security policy press review
"Study: Conservative YouTube Content Leads To‘ De-Radicalization, ’Not Radicalization"
A new political science study from Pennsylvania State University has come to the conclusion that conservative content of the "intellectual dark web" on platforms like YouTube should not be seen as the first stage of right-wing radicalization. The opposite is the case: "The study, titled 'A Supply and Demand Framework for YouTube Politics,' published online in October, takes a closer look at the popular narrative that YouTube serves as a 'radicalizing agent,' particularly for the right. Conservative content, the narrative goes, supposedly acts as a 'gateway' for viewers, potentially leading them to the fringes of the far-right. But, as Birkbeck University of London's Eric Kaufman puts it in his succinct summary of the study's key finding, 'Contrary to the' gateway drug 'narrative,' the new study 'shows the Intellectual Dark Web (ie [Jordan Peterson], [PragerU], [Joe Rogan], [Ben Shapiro], [Rubin Report]) is de-radicalizing potential Alt-Right viewers. ' (...) The study found that with the 'skyrocketing' of Conservative content online, despite a similar increase in Alt-Lite and Alt-Right content, the total views of Conservative content continued to climb while far-right traffic steeply declined. "
- Does schizophrenia somehow damage genetics
- Does industrial engineering well in the United States
- What does infinite mean
- How is the shipping market going?
- What are the promotions at Tech Mahindra
- What was the least successful marketing campaign
- What is a CIA listening device
- The music industry is going downhill
- What does the medical abbreviation TOB mean
- Why can't men use face masks?
- Use unions to arbitrate
- How does a rancid biscuit smell
- Does the soulmate really exist?
- What is value innovation
- How do you become a music critic
- Do you love your parents equally Why?
- What is book value and face value
- Do you want to be you
- How are the hostels in YOU
- What is a non-essential amino acid
- Why is India in Education
- Why is every snowflake unique
- Did you smash a guitar?
- May people like to go under anesthesia
- What are social problems around the world
- Why is Lord Shiva Tamasika
- What is the shape of the leaf margin
- What is particularly reactive and generally reactive
- What does y 2 0
- Who is the coolest Marvel villain
- How do I say Batman in Spanish
- Will the Cincinnati Reds ever leave Cincinnati?