Which mobile game is actually worth playing?
The object of the game is to get as close as possible to 31 points with 3 cards of the same suit. The ace is worth 11 points, all pictures 10 points each.
The remaining cards (7, 8, 9, 10) have their own value. Three cards with the same value and different suits form a special combination with 31½ points.
The special combination of 3 aces is worth 32 points and is therefore the best possible combination!
At the beginning of the game, each player is dealt 3 cards. In addition, 3 more cards are placed face down on the table. The first player can choose to keep his own cards or swap them for the cards on the table. Then it continues clockwise.
From now on the game differs depending on the variant.
The German swimming / crack
With this variant, a player has 3 options:
- His turn using the "Suspend" button (see below).
- Swap a card on the hand with a card on the table.
- Swap all cards with the cards on the table by drawing the cards on the table to your own hand.
A player can "complete" at the end of his turn. All other players then get one turn before the game is completed.
If all 3 players sit out one after the other, the 3 cards on the table are exchanged for 3 new cards.
If a player has 31 or 32 points, the game ends immediately. The other players can then no longer exchange cards!
The Dutch 31 with passports in front of the train
This is the simplest option. The player in turn has the following options:
- Pass: it is no longer this player's turn this round.
- Swap a card with a card on the table.
- Swap all 3 cards with the cards on the table. The player also automatically fits.
When a player has 31 or 32 points, the remaining players have one more move before the hand is played to the end.
If all players pass one after the other, the last player has another turn.
The Dutch 31 with passports after the train
This variant is exactly like the previous variant with only one difference: with the exception of the first and last round, you can only pass after the move. This means that with this variant you have to play a little more tactically, because a player may be obliged to swap a card, although this has a negative effect on the points.
- How do samples and populations differ?
- Beautiful things have their faults
- India has to make constitutional changes
- Can science save humanity from self-destruct?
- What would life be without modern technology?
- How much does a professional video camera cost
- Goal of the GST
- Why is Petrobras so corrupt
- Boys don't have moral values these days
- Is there a cure for radical narcissism
- Is it healthy to exchange money for spiritual guidance?
- Is it dangerous to be an Uber driver?
- Is NumPy faster than C.
- Did Mother Teresa really cure a brain infection
- How does evolutionary psychology explain mass shootings?
- Is polyester waterproof? Why or why not?
- Should I move to Minnesota 1
- Who is on the Board of Directors of Homejoys
- Who is Melody Gardot
- Obtain dental hygienist benefits
- How to predict ahead in Bengali
- Why are worms so useful for composting
- How can you increase your charm?
- What are some psychedelic cerebral movies videos
- Can radiation penetrate a Faraday cage
- Are there any research opportunities in cybersecurity
- How do arachnids get food
- How do I use the Zend framework
- How should I choose a wedding planner
- Is it possible to brand goods
- The Internet of Things makes way for smart agriculture
- Are foldable phones worth buying
- How do you recognize a loser