What are the Best Caltrain Hacks
Gilroy Garlic Festival
Vampires, be careful: The Gilroy Garlic Festival is a knobitastic weekend that creatures of the night should avoid. Everyone else, however, must have attended this unforgettable, smelly and unique three-day festival at the end of July in the town of Gilroy on the Central Coast. Experience how creative chefs can get when it comes to using this classic flavor: you'll find everything from a garlic pan with shrimp or chicken, breads thickly smeared with all sorts of garlic butter, and addicting garlic fries to more adventurous offerings like Garlic Ice Cream and Popcorn. All of this is available on Gourmet Alley, the main attraction of the festival, where numerous self-proclaimed “pyro cooks” accompany the preparation of their specialties with a fiery show.
In addition to the abundance of delicacies for garlic lovers, the festival also has the choice of the Miss Gilroy Garlic Festival Queen and more than a hundred hand-picked craft stalls. The admission price also includes family-friendly live music on three stages, with everything from jazz to rock and reggae to country. Children are offered entertainment in the Children’s Area, where child-friendly food, vendor stands, rides and games can be found. In addition, numerous garlic cooking competitions will take place over the weekend, including competitions especially for the little ones.
Tickets are valid for all three days and cost $ 20 for adults and $ 10 for older children - free for children 9 and under. You can also purchase tickets online in advance at discounted prices. VIP ticket packages are also available. To make sure you don't miss a thing, download the Gilroy Garlic Festival app for a full schedule of events, a list of all food and vendor booths, a map of the festival area, and more.
Can't make it to the festival? Don't worry - the city of Gilroy won't forget its favorite tuber anytime soon. Garlic products, presses and souvenirs can be found in shops throughout the year.
Insider tip: Although parking is available at low prices, on the Saturday and Sunday of the festival, Caltrain is also offering a special “Garlic Train” for the event, which leaves San Jose in the morning and returns in the late afternoon. The schedule of the Garlic Train is designed in such a way that it is possible to change trains from regular Caltrain trains coming from the north as far as San Francisco. Tickets can only be purchased in advance as part of a public transport and admission package.
- What games do you like to play
- A star is a solid
- When did the monarchy end in Portugal?
- How good you look
- What made Windows ME so susceptible to crashes?
- Will the Patriots fight this season
- Why some people say partner
- What is the principle behind vaccination
- Should Israel become part of America
- What makes it fun to live in Cebu
- How is climate change measured
- Why do people hate self-help books
- How do I have a good business sense
- Sanyo is a reliable TV brand
- How many people did Minato kill
- Killed music streaming CDs
- Is sugar solution physically or chemically combined
- How do I stop my sports addiction
- How do we feel when we hear noises?
- Is El Camino College a good school
- Which breeds of dogs are vegetarian?
- What is the rating system in AKTU
- What is an aluminum drill entry sheet
- Are there any research opportunities in cybersecurity