How to clean a stab wound
Cleaning abrasions and cuts: this is how it works
Anyone can get small wounds quickly. It is important that you clean abrasions and cuts as quickly as possible immediately after the injury. This is the only way to avoid painful inflammation. You can read below what needs to be considered.
Cuts clean themselves - you should clean abrasions
Cut wounds clean themselves. To do this, you should always let the wound bleed briefly so that the dirt that has got into the wound is flushed out through the blood and the tissue is cleaned in the process. You can then press the edges of the wound together and stick a plaster over the cut.
If you have a graze, the procedure is different, because this wound does not clean itself, it must always be cleaned first before it can be covered. You should also first check whether there are still foreign bodies or dirt in the wound. This must always be removed first and must not remain on the wound, otherwise the injury could become infected. (Abrasions. Not bad, but painful)
Cleaning is a must
In the case of a graze, cleaning the wound is the top priority. Foreign bodies are removed with disposable tweezers and the wound itself is cleaned with disinfectant. If you don't have one at hand, you can use plain tap water.
Here, too, it is important to close the wound so that no new dirt can enter. A sterile wound dressing or a spray plaster is ideal here. The wound should then be cooled so that there is no excessive swelling. However, permanent cooling is not recommended. Cooling at intervals is healthier.
Important NOTE: The information is in no way a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
- Which company offers software for retail?
- ATMs have cameras installed
- A torque converter multiplies the torque
- What crushes a person's soul forever
- Would you recommend a Keurig Mini
- How popular is LSD at MIT
- What is the introduction of power electronics
- From a religious point of view, why miscarriages
- How are flea eggs fertilized
- Why are essays so hard and boring
- Should an Aadhaar card be compulsory
- Exotel has a call masking function
- How can Jeff Bezos help the world
- Is PayPal international
- Which path should a CSE student take?
- Microsoft no longer produces Windows smartphones
- Why don't I like to see people sleep?
- Drinking soda naturally lowers cholesterol
- How long can we use mascara?
- Men should have birth control
- What percentage of internet billionaires are technical
- Dengue mosquitoes only bite during the day
- What must every atheist see
- Why isn't Mark Zuckerberg tweeting