How do you pierce your own ear
- The fifth book of Moses (Deuteronomy) (Deuteronomy 15: 12-18)
The year of release
151 Every seven years you are to keep a year of remission.
2 But this is how it shall be with the year of remission: If anyone has borrowed anything from his neighbor, he shall remit it, and shall not collect it from his neighbor or from his brother; for a year has been proclaimed to the Lord.
3 You can collect it from a foreigner; but what you have lent to your brother, you shall forgive him.
4 There should be no poor among you at all; for the Lord will bless you in the land that the Lord your God will give you as an inheritance,
5 if you only obey the voice of the Lord your God and keep all these commandments, which I command you today, that you do accordingly!
6 For the Lord your God will bless you as he has promised you. Then you will lend to many peoples, but you will not borrow from anyone; you will rule over many peoples, but no one will rule over you.
7 If one of your brothers is poor in any city in your land that the Lord your God is giving you, do not harden your heart or hold your hand to your poor brother.
8 but you shall open them to him, and lend him whatever he needs.
9 Be careful that a malicious thought does not rise in your heart, that you say, The seventh year, the year of remission, is approaching - and that you do not look at your poor brother unkindly and give him nothing; otherwise he will call against you to the Lord and there will be sin with you.
10 But you shall give to him, and your heart shall not be annoyed that you are giving him; for for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your works and in all that you undertake.
11 There will always be the poor in the land; therefore I command you and say that you open your hand to your brother, who is afflicted and poor in your land.
Release of Hebrew slaves
12 If your brother, a Hebrew - or a Hebrew woman - sells himself to you, he shall serve you for six years; in the seventh year you are to release him as free.
13 And if you release him, you shall not let him go from you empty-handed.
14 but you shall give him some of your sheep, of your threshing floor, and of your winepress, so that you may give him of what the Lord your God has blessed you with.
15 Remember that you were also a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord your God redeemed you; therefore I command you this today.
16 But if he says to you, I do not want to leave you, for I love you and your house - because he is well with you -
17 Take an awl and pierce his ear on the post of the door, and let him be your servant forever. You shall do the same with your maid.
18 And do not make it difficult for you to let him go, for he served you for six years as two day laborers; so the Lord your God will bless you in everything you do.
Sanctification of the firstborn
19 You shall sanctify every firstborn that is born among your cattle and sheep, if it is male, to the Lord your God. You shall not till the first fruits of your cattle, nor shear the first fruits of your sheep.
20 You shall eat them before the Lord your God every year in the place which the Lord chooses, you and your house.
21 But if it is flawed, whether it is limping, or blind, or any other bad flaw, you shall not offer it to the Lord your God;
22 but in your city you shall eat it, whether you are unclean or pure, as one eats deer and deer.
23 only that you don't eat his blood, but pour it on the earth like water!
Bible translation: Luther Bible 2017
(show in detail, close)
- How to Convert Hertz in Seconds
- According to DC Comics that paralyzed Batman
- What are some examples of parabolic PDEs
- What are some examples of imaginary things
- Which industrial processes do Fischer Tropsch reactors use
- What is x if 4x 16 20
- Zambia is an ally
- Alpha particles are helium ions
- Why is sleep necessary for humans
- What foods improve a weed high
- What is your state famous for?
- Always do top drum techniques
- What are CV and UV joints
- Which diet helps kidney transplant patients
- What is the psychology behind anger
- Java is still an open source language
- What browser engine does the Tor browser use
- Would you ever sacrifice sleep for success?
- Can I use henna with homeopathic medicines?
- Why are submissive women considered weak
- How do hydrogen fuel cell buses work
- Why is COBOL a high-level language
- Is someone else using an iPhone 4S
- What are the most common European cars
- What is the full form of SPMU
- Dry shampoo ruins keratin
- How is CBD oil consumed
- Who is Daveed Diggs
- Why was the National Science Foundation created
- Which LiFi technology
- Where do they make Gray Goose vodka
- What are the requirements for a server
- What not to do in BITS Pilani