What is BPO insurance
Integrated solutions for insurance companies - from outside directly into your back office
Faster customer onboarding, shorter claims processing times and improved customer relationships with Spigraph's intelligent scanning and sophisticated capture solutions. By automating and streamlining your processes, insurance agents, customer service advisors and claims handlers get the information they need instantly in the systems in which they operate. And so they can concentrate on what they do best - helping the customers.
Tailor-made solutions for your specific needs
Our industry-leading advanced scanning and capture solutions help insurance companies incorporate, manage and process all kinds of information - from first-time inquiries and account opening requests from new customers to insurance claims, change requests, invoices and back office administration. Automated document-centric processes reduce operating costs and business risk by minimizing errors and manual document processing. Thanks to our in-depth industry experience in developing solutions for insurers, Spigraph consultants will provide you with competent information on which cost-effective, future-proof solutions are best suited to your specific needs.
Accurate real-time information enables short response times
Our solutions are designed to provide both employees and customers with greater ease of use. Intuitive, automated processes link the key information from documents, web forms, emails or chat directly with your CRM and claims processing systems. The innovative technology, which is seamlessly embedded in your customer portal, helps your customers to better cope with claims and the associated correspondence such as documents, receipts and invoices. Powerful analysis tools and dashboards provide a useful insight into the entire process. The result? Client advisors and insurance agents can access accurate, trackable data and provide clients with faster decisions, faster turnaround times, and faster responses.
You keep your competitors at a distance through close customer loyalty
In a highly competitive market, customer loyalty can be significantly influenced by powerful customer-centric processes. How can you get new customers and keep existing customers, especially when they need you most? By making initial contact with your company and document-intensive processes easier - such as creating a new customer account, reporting a claim or updating information. Find out how one of the largest Swiss insurance companies shortened new application processing times and reduced operating costs, thereby increasing customer loyalty and competitiveness in the market.
- Can a glass be magnetized
- Digital Marketing Training in Pune 1
- What lightsaber shape does Kylo Ren use
- Has someone been executed and then found innocent?
- Which plants have the largest leaves?
- What games do you like to play
- What is Patchoulioel used for?
- What usually happens to unpopular opinions
- Has it ever snowed in Cancun Mexico
- Practical training is necessary for CS
- What functions should an EPOS have
- IISER Kolkata has a swimming pool
- Have the Jedi been briefed on the Sith?
- How do I quiet a portable generator
- If gerrymandering is illegal, it is not allowed
- How do you get a break in the mole
- Why is every snowflake unique
- Crowdfunding in Finland
- Does schizophrenia somehow damage genetics
- What's the best cold cream today
- How can I improve my final exam?
- Can the Amazon rainforest be saved?
- What happened to Cristiano Ronaldo's free kick abilities?
- Are ads on Instagram legitimate or filled?