What is a distillation column system
EMDE process columns are manufactured for the following processes, among others:
- Gas scrubbing
The necessary process stages for soda production can be set up in a column using our modular system to save space. In addition, we offer complete packed columns made of all common stainless steels and special materials.
Simply contact us and we will advise you on the solutions offered in the field of process columns.
The different process columns at EMDE
High-quality cast iron process columns are professionally manufactured by EMDE. We offer solutions for a wide variety of processes and requirements. These include the following types of process columns:
Carbonation columns are casting devices that consist of an absorption part and a cooler part. They are used to convert ammoniacal brine into sodium hydrogen carbonate and ammonium chloride.
Distillation columns are also called fractionation or rectification columns. Fractional columns are again differentiated, for example there are floor and film columns. Different trays for the columns are possible. Distillation columns are used to recover the ammonia from the mother liquor.
Under Packed columns one understands a certain type of process columns in which packing layers are installed. They are characterized by a constant exchange of substances.
Absorption columns and scrubbers
During gas scrubbing, intensive contact is established between a gas and a water flow. This takes place in so-called Absorption columns instead, in which absorbers, Gas scrubber as well as a distillation gas cooler can be installed. With these columns, ammoniacal brine is produced.
Decide on custom-made column internals from EMDE. We look forward to advising you!
- What does the Tamil word panpadu mean
- Bought Amazon Shopify
- Is DynamoDB layered on top of S3
- Why is my Google Plus blocked
- How is crunchy Greek cheese made
- Rejects the LeBron James game
- What is Samuel Petuhov's Apple Google idea
- What does pyaar mean in Urdu
- What branch did you study
- What is the valence number of silver
- How does Roger Federer stay in shape?
- Is art management a useful major
- What are the largest print conferences
- How does the birth smell
- What are amortized cost
- What organisms show endocytosis
- How was Dobby the house elf killed
- Has RBC energy
- Is fusion energy just around the corner
- How can I escape a snake
- What is working against you right now
- Are bone spurs produced by repeated movement
- Are the only people who smoke?
- What's the strangest rivalry in football