What is the meaning of financial
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive financially, Comparative —, Superlative —
- fi | nan | zi | ell, No increase
- IPA: [ˌFinanˈt͡si̯ɛl]
- 1) Concerning the finances
- Derivation of Financial with the derivative morpheme-iell
- 1) monetary, material, pecuniary, economic
- 1) I'm definitely hungry financial Root cause.
- 1) The terms "scholarships" and financial Financial aid is often used in the same way, but a grant is actually a benefit-based one financial Awards, including excellent academic achievements, special talents [...].
- 1) “The baron himself, however, was rather embarrassed by his popularity as a baron of lies, and his dubious reputation was revealed in a later divorce process that took him financially ruined, as not very beneficial. "
- 1) “On April 17, 1374, the Braunschweig city council met in the Brothers Church with the guild masters to discuss, among other things, the financial To advise the city's problems. "
- 1) “For a while the world brings him back to top-class sport and not with it financial To care."
- 1) financialProblems / difficulties
- Danish: 1) finansiel
- English: 1) financial
- Esperanto: 1) financa
- French: 1) financier
- Italian: 1) finanziario
- Dutch: 1) financieel
- Norwegian: 1) financially
- Swedish: 1) financially
- Spanish: 1) financiero
- Czech: 1) finanční
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The financially troubled packaging manufacturer has an agreement to financial Discharge closed with their main creditors.“
cash.ch, July 23, 2019
„Finance Senator Dressel speaks of one financial Show of strength.“
Mopo, March 03, 2019
„The club house is currently with large financial Effort renovated.“
Kölnische Rundschau, January 10, 2019
„The Left Party calls for an explanation of the financial Connections of the AfD in Switzerland.“
dradio.de, November 14, 2018
„RWE is back in financial Difficulties, but the fans want to help and can do so now.“
Day 24, October 12, 2018
„Will not take place out financial Start the annual Christmas tree campaign.“
Kölnische Rundschau, October 29, 2020
„Doctors and physiotherapists face many organizational and organizational issues financial Challenges.“
Luxemburger Wort, May 13, 2020
„The Federal Ministry of Health is planning its financial Extend help to dentists and therapists.“
dradio.de, April 11, 2020
„The Austrian football magazine Ballesterer is in financial Difficulties.“
young world, April 15, 2020
„The traditional porcelain manufacturer Kahla is in financial Difficulties.“
GMX, March 12, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "financial":
Rooster: ... - quarrelsome to turn off the tap (figuratively) - stop the supply of (often financial) resources for someone Typical word combinations: 1) the cock crows, more colorful ...
significant:… Application examples: 1) The last elections resulted in a significant majority. 1) The financial collapse of the banks is significant. 1) "Significantly differ ...
stringent: The conductor demonstrates that Saul, born out of need, namely out of financial difficulties with which Handel was confronted as an opera entrepreneur in London in the mid-1730s, is one of his most dramaturgically stringent, musically strongest works of all
win: ... receive a game or the like as a prize 4) intransitive: bring in the financial or material profit described under 3), generate 5) intransitive: through your own ...
sample: ... 1) "The sample should provide information about the population G, which cannot be examined as a whole for financial, time or fundamental reasons (...)." 1) "With ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Financial" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/finanzlichen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "financial" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
financial (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: fi | nan | zi | el | ler Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
financial (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: fi | nan | zi | el | les Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
financier (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: finance Hyphenation: fi | nan | zier Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
financier against (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: finance against hyphenation: fi | nan | zier ge | gen ...
financier before (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: finance before hyphenation: fi | nan | zier before ...
finance between (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: finance between hyphenation: fi | nan | zier between ...
finance (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: fi | nan | zie | re Grammatical features: 1st person singular ...
finance against (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Variants: 2nd Person Singular Imperative Present Active: finanzier gegen…
pre-finance (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Secondary Forms: 2nd Person Singular Imperative Present Active: finanzier vor ...
- What are branches in GitHub
- What does the igfxEM exe module do
- Which is better between extra marks or byjus
- You can use indoor tanning lotion outdoors
- How old is the Korean language
- What is the real meaning of Avantika
- Where is the coldest place in Panama
- Can we cast chrome from Netflix
- How do you impress Donald Trump
- What are Quadax valves
- Which oil is best for breast lifts?
- Hot to recover my Facebook password
- Why do people like Betzalel Shapiro
- What is a harmonious order
- Is IPL hair removal permanent
- What's your favorite game in 2016
- Should I go to Finland in December
- What are the benefits of microfiber cloth
- Why do people make millions with music
- How do I accept to actually be ordinary?
- Is it politically responsible to visit Cuba
- How do I save money on rent
- Which vehicle is best for hypermiling?
- How can I fix flooding in the backyard