Who knows Kundali Analysis
In meditation one has divine visions, experiences divine smell, divine taste, divine touch and hears divine anahata sounds. One receives instruction from God. This indicates that Kundalini Shakti has been awakened. If there is a throbbing in Muladhara, if the hair stands on end, if Uddiyana, Jalandhara and Mula Bandha occur involuntarily, then know that Kundalini has awakened.
When the breath stands still without effort, when Kevala Kumbhaka comes by itself, know that Kundalini Shakti has become active. When you feel the currents of prana rising to the Sahasrara, when you are able to enjoy bliss, when you automatically repeat Om, when there are no thoughts of the world in the mind, know that Kundalini Shakti has awakened.
In meditation, when the eyes are fixed on the trikuti in the middle of the eyebrows, when the Shambhavi mudra occurs, know that the Kundalini has become active. When you feel prana vibrations in different parts of your body, when you feel vibrations such as electric shocks, know that Kundalini has become active. When in meditation you have the feeling that there is no body, when the eyelids close and cannot be opened despite effort, when currents like electric currents flow up and down along the nerves, know that the Kundalini has awakened.
When you experience insight and inspiration in meditation, when nature reveals its secrets to you, all doubts disappear and you clearly understand the meaning of the Vedic texts, know that Kundalini has become active. When your body becomes as light as air, when your mind remains balanced in difficult situations and when you have inexhaustible energy to work, know that Kundalini has become active.
When you experience divine intoxication, when you develop the ability to speak, know that Kundalini has awakened. If you involuntarily perform asanas or yoga postures without the slightest pain and effort, know that Kundalini has become active. When you involuntarily write wonderful sublime hymns and poems, know that Kundalini has become active.
- Why is APR used for payday loans
- Do people actually speak Navajo
- How does a Buddhist deal with everyday stress
- Will House Lannister survive season 8
- What are the most successful blogs
- What are the opening times of the Notman Houses
- What are some good cheap resin brands
- Why are mental hospitals often called Bellevue
- Why the investment bank calculates the net asset value
- Play drawing
- What's na narah in Russian
- Always close pierced ears
- How could Ukraine help itself?
- How sunscreen prevents sunburn 1
- Is it possible to hallucinate in pain?
- Can Minecraft be viewed as an eSport
- What is a concurrent list
- Why do some people have supernatural powers
- Why are Somali men against interracial marriage
- What's new in Prestashop 1 7
- How much does GST cost for groceries
- What makes a website trustworthy
- What were Yoda's last words
- What are virtual private networks used for?
- How is EEE in CIT Coimbatore
- Where are RLC circuits used
- What is Free Food Franchise
- What happened to the Run BTS episodes
- Apartheid is a good thing
- How do I fix my broken dishwasher
- What does a marketing consultant cost
- What is it like to be dishonest
- What are the types of biodiversity
- How does competition affect operational management?