All people need critical thinking
Critical thinkingTeams don't just need yes-men
What is forgotten here is that critical thinking is especially useful when trying to avoid rookie mistakes. In the training, managers learn to orientate themselves on objective results: key figures, formulas and arithmetic models. In doing so, they weigh themselves in security and at the same time obstruct opportunities, for example in the selection of personnel: Here they recklessly adopt common procedures, for example for performance evaluation, instead of critically examining the concept of humanity this method is based on. If managers know that there are different explanations, they can better judge their decisions.
Companies should allow doubts and create a basis for this by establishing a discussion culture. Instead, many managers or employees do not dare to express criticism. Because: Companies try far too much to create a good working atmosphere that is considered to be promising: be nice, make unanimous decisions and quickly resolve differences of opinion. If, however, differing opinions are sanctioned, there is no substantive discussion. Opposition is no longer expressed and alternatives remain unchecked.
Another consequence of this culture of harmony: Certain topics or problems are not addressed or are ignored instead of, for example, addressing them in a meeting. The following control questions can be used to determine whether things are going too harmoniously in the company:
- How satisfied are managers and employees with decisions?
- In the opinion of managers and employees, how well are decisions adhered to?
- What is the image of a department or a team in the company?
- How do employees react when they disagree?
- Is wrestling fake 3
- What are the pranic foods
- Who brought Ronaldo to football?
- Was Hitler a conservative
- Is it worth buying a Moto G5 Plus
- Who is Justin Timberlake
- How can I transfer audio over WiFi
- How has atheism changed since the 90s
- Learning a language also includes its linguistics
- What is turbo charging in cell phones
- Prolog is a great choice to hack
- How do siblings feel to each other?
- Why is the sixth amendment important
- What makes you happy at Christmas
- What should I know about narcissists
- Foreigners can own land in California
- How contagious are bacterial infections
- What role does art play in transport
- Is art easy
- What is your natural human superpower
- Can matter develop 1
- Animals enjoy life
- Why should character be taught in schools
- Define the sublimation of an organic compound