Kills technology jobs
Study: plasma nasal spray kills 99.9 percent of corona viruses
Mannheim - A company in Mannheim has developed a plasma-based nasal spray that, according to a study in collaboration with the University of Bochum, kills 99.9 percent of the corona viruses in the nasal cavity. That comes from an RTL report from Friday. The positive study result of the new drug raises hopes that the pandemic will end. But can the infection process also be controlled with the spray?
One thing is certain: the plasma nasal spray is particularly well tolerated. According to the study, there is no evidence of side effects. Resistance could not develop either. The product is even suitable for use by children and pregnant women. A report by the reproductive toxicology department of the Ulm University Clinic proves this.
Hope plasma: Osmotic pressure destroys the viruses
Researchers have been able to produce plasma for some time. The substance occurs naturally in lightning. When cooled, plasma can accelerate wound healing and can be used to prevent infections. In order to make nasal spray from it, a saline solution is electrolytically charged in a special process. The charged solution eliminates any germs, even multi-resistant ones, through osmotic pressure. The agent also proved to be efficient against the Sars-CoV-2 coronavirus.
Dr. Georg-Christian Zinn, the director of the Bioscientia hygiene center, is unlikely. The local fight against the virus is only an intermediate step, according to the expert. "The important thing is not to kill viruses, I can do that with old Scottish whiskey," says Zinn. It is crucial to reduce the frequency of infection. To do this, vaccination must continue.
- Why is the Flipkart logo black
- Michael Jackson cheated on Debbie Rowe
- Is Poznan safe
- How the orbits change when the planet is charged
- What seeds need to be layered
- Have you ever been night swimming
- What is the alphabet in Farsi
- What are the best pharmacy software
- Is a regex turing complete
- What is your favorite unusual soda taste?
- An economics degree is useful in consulting
- What are the 4 types of mutations
- Which came first abstract thoughts or words
- Does total demand correspond to GDP
- What did you do in college?
- How will I learn occult
- Why are highways not exactly straight
- Does someone follow the wedding etiquette anymore
- What if z if 10z 10
- Which book inspired you this year
- Where is the Shiv Nadar University located
- Why is Facebook banned in China 2
- How does a polyamorous relationship work