What is the best anti-anxiety drug
Do you feel a seemingly unfounded nervousness or inner restlessness? Are you struggling to rest and have trouble falling or staying asleep? You are not alone in this: according to studies, 24 percent of the population often or very often suffer from inner restlessness and feelings of fear.1 But where do circling thoughts, inner restlessness, feelings of anxiety and the resulting sleep disorders come from and which drugs can help against them?
When fear becomes a protective mechanism of its own
Fear is a protective mechanism of the body that puts it on alert and protects it from danger. It was once useful in escaping the saber-toothed tiger. After all, fear mobilizes all the necessary reserves of strength to be able to react appropriately to dangers. Today there are other situations that put the body in stress and fear: financial hardship, worries about the family and fear of the future are just a few examples. If inner restlessness and feelings of fear, which can lead to sleep disorders, become permanent companions, it is time to do something about it.
Do you find stress and worries easy to deal with?
Some people are more easily disturbed than others. Do you know any of the following signs?
- Do you get upset easily, often when it comes to completely irrelevant matters?
- Are you restless inside and seem easily nervous or anxious?
- Is it difficult for you to concentrate on one thing?
- Have you been constantly tired and exhausted lately?
- Are you having trouble falling or staying asleep?
If you answer one or more questions with "yes", this could be an indication that you are creating permanent burdens and worries. Herbal remedies may provide relief.
Lavender oil as a natural remedy for inner restlessness and the resulting sleep disordersMedicinal lavender (Lavandula angustifolia Mill.) - Incidentally, also Medicinal Plant of the Year 2020. Lasea is a medicinal plant that is used for inner restlessness, nervousness, anxiety and the resulting sleep disorders®, which is a special, highly concentrated oil made from medicinal lavender (Silexan®) contains, has a calming and anxiety-relieving effect and, as a result, also improves sleep. This also has positive effects on performance and everyday activity. Lasea does® not tired during the day. Concentration and driving skills are retained. No interactions are known.
The easy-to-swallow capsule only needs to be taken once a day, ideally with a meal with a glass of still water or just before going to bed. Dependency or habituation effects are not known. A noticeable effect occurs within a few days.
1Kantar TNS: The fears of the Germans; February 2017/315114056.
Active ingredient: lavender oil.
For the treatment of restlessness and anxiety.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG - Karlsruhe
09280 - 9844 44
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Sat 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Strong bones through exercise: Read here how to prevent bone loss.
NEW! April 15, 2021
We are customer champions 2021!
Read on here
Medicines-per-klick.de is savings champion 2020!
Read on here
- Where can you buy used golf clubs
- Why is magnetite called lodestone
- Which is the best school in Madurai
- Why is Saturn the least dense planet
- The following uses of those are correct
- Is there a working SMS bomber
- Are Indians sexually disadvantaged? If so, why
- How does the Keepy app work
- Are relativity theory and entropy contradicting one another
- Why do people hate Alex Jones
- How is MS OBG in JIPMER 1
- Which compounds cause mutations in humans
- How are bombs made
- How do bribes work
- What are the ecological benefits of protozoa
- Is hydrogen a mixture of elements
- Why was Go On TV Series canceled
- Is Chandigarh University good for hotel management
- America's youth is conservative
- What are some good Spanish novels
- What is the name of the connection k2cr2o4
- How do animals think, we sound
- Is the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus overpriced
- What is chloride shift
- Who is a little boy
- How much does GST cost for groceries
- Can it be demonstrated that 1 2
- What are the electron releasing groups
- How common are steroids in the NBA
- Where is Rishi Veda Vyasa today
- Fishermen sometimes hunt Canadian lynxes
- Are instant soups healthy
- Do shooting stars have a spiritual meaning?
- What are the prospects after SapientNitro