How do I describe a puzzle
Text puzzles (Part 3)
1. The dissimilar sisters
On a fine spring afternoon, two sisters decided to tidy up their old garden shed and clean everything up nicely. When they finished their work, one sister's face was dirty, but the other's face was clean. Then the sister washed herself, whose face was clean but the other one wasn't. I wonder why?
2. What might that be?
What is greater than God
and more vicious than the devil?
The poor have it!
The lucky ones need it!
And when you eat it, you'll die!
3. The island of liars
Exactly 100 people live on a small island, some of whom are always telling the truth and the other part are always lying. A researcher comes to the island and asks each resident how many liars are. The first says: "There is a liar on the island", the second says: "There are two liars", etc., up to the last one who declares: "There are 100 liars".
How many liars live on the island?
4. Want it or not want it?
What does everyone want to become but not be?
5. The apple basket
In one room there are six girls and a basket with six apples. Each of the girls grabs an apple and leaves the room with it. Nevertheless, there is still an apple in the basket. How is that possible?
6. Seemingly useless?
When you need it
throw it away!
if you don't need it
get it back!
7. Date wanted
02/02/2000 is a date that only contains even digits.
When was that the last time before?
8. The question
Lügenhausen and Wahrheim are two places next to each other. The residents of Lügenhausen all lie and those of Wahrheim always tell the truth. You are the only tourist in the area, got lost and want to know whether you are in Lügenhausen or Wahrheim.
What question do you have to ask anyone on the street?
9. Funny thing?
It has two wings
and still can't fly
It has a back
and yet cannot lie.
It wears glasses
and yet can not see.
It has a leg
and yet cannot stand.
It can work
but don't go.
10. The joke
Paul heard a good joke from Katja and would like to tell Elke about it. After the first two sentences, Elke says that she already knows the joke. "Then Katja already told you about it?" asks Paul. "No," says Elke. "I've never heard the joke before or read it anywhere."
How is that possible?
11. Strange wordWhich word ends with "run"?
- How can I prepare for ILETS 1
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts
- What can you not put a price on
- Sanskrit is written very differently than Devanagari
- Where is the microphone on a MacBook
- How to Block Google Images
- Which vegetables make the best vodka
- Are water rights and distribution currently inefficient
- Can I interrupt a nightmare?
- Why is Qui Gon Jinn kneeling
- What should the GDPR mean for my company
- How do K-pop idols train
- Should I join this startup?
- What are the most expensive Bollywood weddings
- Does Pelling Sikkim have a bike scooter rental
- Should whistleblowers be treated as spies
- Why do organizations change
- What are the advantages of MediaWiki
- What is interfluve in a catchment area
- How do I wire a bridge rectifier
- Why is weaving so difficult
- Where is Paranthe Wali Gali
- Why do I cough up hard slime
- How is halal meat prepared