Who is Satoshi Nakamoto
On the trail of the Bitcoin inventor: Experts analyze spelling
Bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto remains a phantom.
About the offer: Buy and sell Bitcoin on eToro *
Does Nakamoto have a weak spelling?
Apart from the official Bitcoin whitepaper, the noses scrutinized e-mails and blog posts and found a total of 108 clues that could be used to identify Satoshi Nakamoto. Accordingly, the authors of the study discovered 21 misspellings. You also noticed that Nakamoto kept switching between British and US English - sometimes within the same document. They found words in American spelling 52 times and in British spelling 32 times. The Bitcoin inventor only uses American English for programming. What can be deduced from this knowledge?
Bitcoin inventor remains a mystery
The sobering answer: not much. More precisely, Nakamoto's spelling habits invite further speculation. The researchers speculate, for example, that Nakamoto could be Canadian, because the British and US spelling is often mixed up in the Norwegian country. However, the large number of spelling errors suggests that English may not be Nakamoto's mother tongue, even if the authors of the study do not assume it. But it is also conceivable that the Bitcoin inventor deliberately mixed up the spellings in order to consciously conceal his existence. The theory that has been circulating for a long time that Nakamoto could be a whole collective of people could be fueled by the irregularities of the spelling. And so, despite all efforts, the riddle remains unsolved.
Trading Bitcoin - how does it work and where does it work?
COMPUTER BILD has compiled the most important things about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general. In separate articles you can read everything on the subjects of "Buying & Selling Bitcoin in Germany", "Platforms for Bitcoin Trading", "Bitcoin Taxes", "Bitcoin as the Most Important Cryptocurrency" and "Bitcoin Shares".
* Our independent experts regularly deal with products and service providers. We will provide you with the resulting articles free of charge. COMPUTER BILD receives a small commission if you click on a link or conclude a contract with a linked provider. Note: The content on computerbild.de is not a specific investment recommendation and only contains general information. Authors, editors and the cited sources are not liable for any losses incurred through the purchase or sale of the securities or financial products mentioned in the articles. Complex financial products such as CFDs in particular harbor a high risk: According to the company, 75 percent of private investor accounts with eToro lose money when they trade CFDs from this provider.
Do you like this article?
- White and green or white and black
- Why do some pets run away
- What are two examples of an error
- What are some card games that require strategy
- Did anyone deserve the death sentence?
- What is Instapage
- Can high functioning psychopaths join the military?
- How good is rgnul
- How do you learn to divide better
- What is Instagram's revenue model
- What does Wellington CBD mean
- Copied meth prescription drugs
- What will life be like without Google
- Which company offers more growth for freshmen
- What is the correct placement of the tie clip
- How are vending machines called in Japan?
- If gerrymandering is illegal, it is not allowed
- What is radiative forcing
- How do I make a masala tea
- Why are there very few production startups
- Why should a narcissistic friend be insane
- How would the overthrow of the government begin?
- What is stream processing
- Why shouldn't I want to meditate?