What are REI flea markets
Flea market in & around Munich - the best dates for 2020
Update July 2020: Due to Corona, flea markets are unfortunately still limited and subject to conditions (such as online appointment booking). Be sure to check out the website of the flea market organizer in advance.
Watch out, you bargain hunters and thrift lovers.
It's time again. The 2020 flea market season has started! Now we are driving away the corona stress with colorful stalls and wallpapering tables full of surprises, junk and small treasures. Isn't that wonderful? So I'm a huge flea market fan. Maybe even the biggest. As soon as the first rays of sun tickle me, I feel like going to a flea market.
Two thirds of our apartment consists of used items and flea market finds.
Thrift clothes, furniture, vases, dishes, vintage fabrics or toys. Actually, I always find what I am looking for. There is simply no more exciting and exciting way to shop than to stroll through a flea market. And it's still sooooo cozy. In addition, you can chat, drink coffee, play toys and watch people. A dream. At least my dream of a perfect Saturday or Sunday.
Selling and buying used items is sustainability in practice.
It extends the service life of many things, save them from the garbage can and This saves valuable resources. Much of what we sort out and throw away every day is clearly too good for the bin. At the flea market, useless things for one person are transformed into exactly what another is looking for.
So go to the flea markets in your city. Here is Deichkind's unofficial flea market anthem to get you in the mood. Below you will find the most important dates for my hometown Munich.
Have fun browsing and discovering!
+++ UPDATE: This article is regularly revised for you. The last time on 06/26/2020 +++
The most important Flomarkt dates 2020 for Munich:
- The Flea market on Giesinger Grünspitz takes place from July 11th every 2nd Saturday of the month instead of.
When? 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where? Giesinger Grünspitz, Tegernseer Landstr. 104 (U2 Silberhornstraße)
- Munich yard flea markets in many Munich districts. The season starts on July 3rd in Harlaching
- October 10thGirls bazaar Olympiadorf, a real girls' flea market with everything that makes women's hearts beat faster.
When? 9.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Where? Olympia Church, Straßbergerstr. 3 (U 3 Olympic Center)
- 11. and September 12, 14. and 15th of November MS BAZAR Charity bazaar of the German Multiple Sclerosis Society.
When? Friday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m., and Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.; in November the bazaar takes place at different times. Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where? MS BAZAR warehouse, Martin-Kollar-Str. 10b (S-Bahn Riem, then Bus 194 Schatzbogen)
- September 12, October 10, November 14 and December 5thNight consumption. Three flea markets for night owls including a beer garden and food trucks.
When? 5.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Where? Tonhalle, Grafingerstr. 6 (S- and U-Bahn Ostbahnhof)
- July 11th and July 25thGirls' flea market The name says it all. A flea market for all fashion-loving Munich girls.
When? 2.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Where? Open-air garden of Villa Flora, Hansastraße 44 (Bus 62 Hansastraße)
- Clothes swap party from GreenCity e.V. "Swap with" is the motto of this party and here you get a great opportunity to swap your old clothes for new favorites.
When? No current dates yet
Weekly flea market fun in and around Munich:
- Flea market in the Olympic Park temporarily canceled for an indefinite period of time
- Riemer flea market from June 27th again regularly
When? every Saturday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where? At the Messeturm in Riem (subway Messestadt Ost)
- Daglfinger antique and flea market from June 27th again regularly
When? every Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where? At the Trabrennbahn (S-Bahn Daglfing, then Bus 90, Trabrennbahn)
- Neuperlach flea market temporarily canceled for an indefinite period
Tips for further reading:
- Why I think old clothes are so great. Not only during the flea market season 😉
- How many Pulitzer Prize Books are there
- What are fast growing marijuana plants
- Aspies are usually friendlier than neurotypical ones
- What is the Flipkart Revenue Model
- Why is there no absolute randomness
- What is password salting
- What if KKR lost the IPL match today
- Have the Pittsburgh Steelers ever cheerleaders
- Where should we find the space colony
- Chicago has a good bus system
- How to cross the Brooklyn Bridge
- What is RENTCafe CRM
- THG Holdings LLC is bankrupt
- Is demonization fair
- What is the pH of calcium oxide
- What are the opportunities in the solar career
- Is there a production hydrogen car available
- How can language be powerful
- What gas is in the stomach
- Which is the highly emitted greenhouse gas
- Should you ride your bike to the church
- Why was Gulbarga renamed Kalaburagi
- Self-acceptance is self-love
- Why do conservatives hate handouts