Genetic depression treatment is possible
Psychiatry, Psychosomatics & Psychotherapy
Development and personality factors (psychosocial factors)
Another factor that can contribute to the development of depression is due to misguided development in childhood. An anxious and caring parenting style, the resulting “learned helplessness” and poor ability of those affected to cope with stress can be risk factors for the development of depression. These factors can be causes, but also consequences of the disease. Overprotective treatment can be explained by the fact that parents perceive the child's psychological vulnerability and susceptibility to illness at an early stage and react accordingly in a protective manner.
The early loss of a parent, a disturbance in the mother-child relationship or a lack of self-esteem since early childhood can also lead to a particular vulnerability to disappointment. Insufficiently processed experiences of loss or trauma (e.g. sexual abuse, experience of disasters) can promote the outbreak of depression in renewed crisis situations (e.g. separation from the partner).
People of the so-called "type melancholicus" are also particularly at risk of developing depression. This includes people whose personality is characterized by self-insecurity, over-correctness, orderliness, emphasis on performance and willingness to make sacrifices.
In many cases of depression, the illness occurs after critical, stressful or negative events, e.g. the loss of a partner or relative or problems with close caregivers, divorce / separation, etc. or simply changes in the usual way of life such as retirement. It has been proven that stressful life events lead to neurobiological reactions such as increased release of the stress hormone cortisol, which is also found in higher concentrations in the blood in depression.
Physical illnesses (e.g. chronic pain, cancer, cardiovascular and dementia diseases) and certain medications can also play a role in triggering depression.
Other possible risk factors
After examining various depressed patients, the following factors, in addition to the mechanisms listed, seem to favor the development of depression:
- female gender;
- Being single;
- City dwellers;
- few social contacts;
- low level of education;
- Cannabis use and alcohol abuse.
- How do you inspire your students
- How do I order VigRX Plus online
- Why are adult men fascinated by Pokemon?
- Who is the most inspirational Indian kid
- Who eats seaweed
- What is political allegory in classical poetry
- Up to what age should you celebrate birthdays?
- Will North Korea go to war
- What is the difference between consonants and sonorants
- Who controls emojis
- How to pronounce the name Anisa
- How can the postponement be delayed?
- Why do ghosts never look good
- Is it right to arrange a marriage?
- Listen to R Kelly
- How many people smoke in Canada
- What is an automobile
- What is the principle of the vibration sensor
- Why shouldn't I want to meditate?
- How does cash for gold work
- Why do some flowers smell?
- People still play Final Fantasy XI
- What is Fundez
- Does Accenture work in digital marketing
- How many spiders eat humans
- Why is the Bitcoin exchange rate so volatile
- What are tetrads made of
- How does Stripes tokenization work
- Can Adderall Reduce Writer's Block
- What is classification prediction
- When and what is good enough
- Why does the flat earth theory fail
- What is the best package tour through Rajasthan