WordPress themes are customizable
The most popular WordPress themes
The tile-style theme layout is primarily aimed at Content provider like online magazines or news portals. But I also offer bloggers ColorMag the ability to present articles on different categories in a clear manner.
The theme's eye-catcher is a Slider widget in the upper quarter of the home page. In the standard setting, this presents visitors with the latest content in the form of a preview image including headline and tags. To the right of that is the Highlight widgetthat provides a stage for the most relevant posts on the website. If the visitor scrolls down, the content widgets come into focus, each of which can be assigned to a specific category.
One horizontal content section at the beginning and one at the end of the page, two vertical sections in the middle and a sidebar on the right-hand side offer you the option of five content categories highlighted on the home page. The needs of content providers such as online magazines or bloggers also meet the needs of Advertisement widgets that provide up to eight advertising spaces for display ads.
The header of the theme comprises the headline of the website including the subline as well as the horizontally oriented main navigation. If necessary, a Header medium (Picture or video) can be placed in three different positions. At the top of the screen, the header ends with a bar that contains the current date, a reference to the latest posts and social links to the relevant community.
The footer of the theme consists of four footer widgets arranged side by side, each of which provides an individually nameable content box. If necessary, content can be inserted with HTML markup. At the bottom of the page, visitors will find the same social widgets as in the header. A Back-to-top button leads back to the beginning.
An individualization of the layout is limited to four preset layout optionswith which the arrangement of the content widgets can be determined. For example, you can deactivate the boxed layout, which means that the header and footer are displayed in page width. Color adjustments are possible for the accent color and the website background. In addition, each content category can be assigned its own color. Optionally, you can also set up a background image. With animation effects lasts ColorMag largely back.
The start page elements header, footer and sidebar are retained in the post view. The rest of the page is filled by the respective article, an element with article suggestions (“You might also be interested in”) and the comment function.
ColorMag is responsive and thus optimally displays news and blog posts on smartphones or tablets.
- What does pyaar mean in Urdu
- Are directors loans tax deductible
- How did Zocdoc get the first traction
- How can I recognize HIV early on
- What is Ireland's type of government
- Which companies manufacture components for nuclear weapons
- Are savings accounts halal
- What is an aluminum drill entry sheet
- Would you like photo services
- Why is my money not safe in banks?
- Where do homeowners live
- Can you briefly explain The Big Short
- Do you like to feel death
- What's wrong with quantum theory
- Who is Claire Danes
- Is Techno India Saltlake a good college
- What are some sarcastic tweets in India
- Why wasn't Hagrid allowed to do magic
- Can manipulate Facebook user data
- How do claws help birds survive?
- Friends miss their ex-girlfriends
- What is an ulateral state
- How can you cook a round steak
- How much is 175cc equals horse power