What do you define as virtual reality
Do you want to use the advantages of digital media for the distribution and presentation of your materials? Here you will find information on the effective learning design of hypertext and other teaching texts.
Hypertexts consist of modular information units that are linked by links. In this in-depth study, we explain which aspects should be taken into account when transferring teaching materials into a hypermedia environment.
Tones can reproduce spoken language, music and noises and thus open up a new spectrum of forms of representation in multimedia environments.
Text and images, static and animated, can be combined as desired through digital media. In this specialization you will receive information on the various forms and functions of visualizations.
Successful navigation should respond to the questions: "Where am I?", "Where am I from?", "What can I do here?" and "How do I get on?" Provide answers. We explain how you can make a navigation user-friendly.
In the specialization screen design you will find information on the functional design of the information display on a screen.
Are you planning user-system interactions in a learning environment? In the specialization you will receive tips on the design of computer-based exercises, tasks and feedback.
Learning does not only take place in the lecture hall or on the home PC: Students are becoming more and more mobile. Being out and about often also means unused time. Mobile learning (m-learning) techniques are designed so that people can use idle time to expand their knowledge. Mobile learning supports the distribution of learning content and communication with learners using mobile devices and associated applications.
The term Virtual Reality (VR) was coined in 1989 by Jaron Lanier and has since been used for a wide variety of digitally generated artificial worlds. The spectrum ranges from text-based versions to complex multimedia simulation environments.
Augmented Reality ”stands for“ augmented reality ”and this is where the biggest difference to virtual environments (virtual worlds) lies. While in so-called virtual environments the user moves within a virtual computer world, in augmented reality systems he remains in the real environment, which is expanded with virtual elements or digital information.
At the beginning of the 21st century, the virtual world Second Life raised great expectations for learning in virtual 3D environments. However, it is hardly used in the teaching / learning context today. The construction of the virtual learning environment is still too complex to be worthwhile for specific learning fields. It also requires a lot of patience on the part of the learners to find their way around the virtual environments before they can start learning. In the following, we present background information on 3D learning environments as well as current examples.
The laboratory is or should be an integral part of teaching in engineering and natural science courses. The active implementation of exercises and experiments on the one hand deepens theoretically acquired basics and on the other hand transfers them to practical knowledge.
If the electronic devices used in the class, such as laptops, tablets or smartphones, are not provided by the institution, but students are asked to bring their own electronic devices and use them, this is also referred to as a bring your own device concept.
- Why is management more difficult than it looks
- Is it a good thing to be a nihilist?
- What are the most surreal films
- What is serum
- When were locks invented?
- How can you book a vacation with MakeMyTrip
- How can you cook a round steak
- What happens to us after death
- Which is the best HRMS in India
- Psychopaths seldom take things seriously
- Which is better R or C 1
- What are the opening times of the Notman Houses
- Has someone been executed and then found innocent?
- When is Brussels Airlines coming to Minneapolis
- Why are bitcoins like gold to hackers
- Is it illegal to fake a giveaway?
- What role does art play in transport
- As a Christian, Halloween is bad
- What are quora's political prejudices
- Do you want to be you
- What is the future of Pune
- Can you be addicted to shopping
- How do I paint at sunset
- What is your favorite winter vacation
- How can a marriage conflict be resolved
- What is form 5472
- How to take a screenshot on Instagram
- How will car maintenance develop?
- The music industry is going downhill
- What was the last major hacking incident?
- Why is roaming so expensive
- How do you pierce your own ear
- How blind people learn advanced math
- How is food mentioned in the Bible?