How do I install Python 3
Python already installed?
Python is already installed in many operating systems. This can be controlled very easily by letting Python print its version. If Python is not installed, an error message appears or we know the current version afterwards.
Under Windows we need the command line, which we can start directly using the search and cmd.exe (+ - command prompt). We then enter at the cursor:
On Mac and Linux, the command line (+) will open the terminal (terminal.app) and type in there:
On the Mac it is quite possible to have 2 different versions of Python installed. Usually the old Python 2.7 version will be installed automatically. New versions of Python> = 3.7 are useful for learning
Installation is very easy - the website https://www.python.org/ provides downloads for all common operating systems such as Windows, Linux / Unix, macOS and others.
In the first step, we download the installer for your own operating system and then let it install Python.
Definitely with the Windows installer "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" click!
If you have forgotten to click the option to automatically enter the path under Windows in the installer, then manual work is the order of the day. The path for the environment variables must be set under Windows: This can be found under: System properties -> Extended tab -> Environment variables button -> System variables and then select Path and click on Edit. If available, existing entries should be retained! You expand the path under Windows with a semicolon and the path on your own hard drive, e.g. (; C: Python34)
A command line can be used in Windows to test whether everything is working. Enter "cmd" via Windows search and then simply enter python in the "black box".
Here you can see the version of Python and its date.
For testing you can now enter directly:
The spelling of the code in old Python versions looks different, so always work with the latest version.
Now we can start learning Python.
Recommend • Social Bookmarks • Thank you
- How do I get in shape
- Where are Google Chrome bookmarks stored
- What can you not put a price on
- Being a receptionist is a good career
- What are the big issues in NLP
- Does electroshock therapy help with anxiety
- What is the Flipkart Revenue Model
- Is WordPress still relevant in 2019
- Why does China control its citizens?
- Why do conservatives call liberals socialists
- How does a GPS tracking chip work
- What does Rahu mean in Scorpio
- Why is soil considered a living being
- Why shouldn't someone like Spider Man
- What is carbonic acid in beverages
- What is the meaning of since then
- You could retreat to an Airstream trailer
- Do you secretly love someone who is special?
- Would a meningitis headache be relieved with NSAIDs
- Why does the retention rate decrease over time
- Have the Pittsburgh Steelers ever cheerleaders
- Are vegetables poisonous
- Herbalife is just another weight loss gimmick
- Why is Avogadro's number carbon 12