What is the best book on leadership
Our top 5 book tips on leadership
Today we have five books on the subject Employee management prepared for you and would like to introduce them to you! We made sure that the reading is not too sleepy. The five books are all pretty up-to-date so that you always stay up to date. And now, without long talk, our top 5 in February:
The boss I will never forget
How to gain loyalty and respect from your employees. Great leaders are first and foremost great people. And there is a great personality in most people - but it has to be exposed.
ISBN: 978-3593507088 | € 24.95
"Great book, which arouses the longing for just such a boss."
View book on Amazon
Entry into the leadership role
The change from colleague to supervisor poses important questions to those affected: How do I prepare properly? What requirements do I have to meet and which ones can I meet? How do I want to shape my new leadership role?
ISBN: 978-3446448964 | € 30.00
"Great reading for beginners and refresher"
More information about the book
More success through teamwork
Leading teams has become more and more popular since the world of work has changed and structures and processes have been adapted to a modern environment. But a team leader is not born and does not fall from the sky. Learn how as a team leader you can lead your team efficiently.
ISBN: 978-1730752490 | € 8.99
"All important information about leadership in one book!"
Look into the book
Who has the ball?
Three small but significant changes in the manager - and almost as if by magic, the employees change. In the form of an entertaining story, the author tells how manager Martin Dampf uses the three steps to activate his employees and encourage them to think for themselves.
ISBN: 978-3451613746 | € 19.99
"Clear and practical presentation of the challenges of leadership."
View on Amazon
When old school leadership meets new work leadership
Technological progress opens up new and undreamt-of possibilities for everyone. This will revolutionize our economy and corporate leadership. Managers are challenged. They either have to change their leadership style from the ground up or at least radically add new behaviors.
ISBN: 978-3869368627 | € 32.90
"A MUST NOT only for executives"
More information about the book
For even more book tips: our newsletter!
- Can you sell your original poetry online
- What will life be like without Google
- Well worth the effort of the ZRX crypto currency
- Body language is also important in romance
- How big is an inch in diameter
- Should Pakistan trade with India
- What are some examples of social tyranny
- Is beginner friendly
- Which KENT water purifier makes water tastier
- Is Tanzania safe at night
- Why are people fascinated by butts
- Why did people stop using screen savers
- Why does hand washing dry out the skin?
- Why are there two pronunciations for aluminum
- Where is Psoriasis Treatment in Chennai
- What would you consider an unchallengeable act
- How does Crowdera earn crowdfunding
- Why is psychedelic trance music called psychedelic
- Eating walnuts improves brain performance
- Why is Bitcoin not on the stock market today?
- Can a tornado harm people?
- Why is February Black History Month
- What are the most flammable liquids
- Passive voice
- There are products from Japan
- Can deer be trained
- Why does God allow school shootings?
- What are active volcanoes
- A blood test may show that there are opiates
- What problems caused by divorce
- How can Foursquare be improved
- How can I get to know C ++
- What do Swedes think of Dutch culture?
- Loved Thanos Gamora in the comics