What technology is involved in the IoT
Internet of Things
With the Digital Hub Initiative, the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) wants to support the creation of digital hubs in Germany. The “hub” idea is based on the fact that cooperation between companies and founders in a small space promotes innovation, especially in the digital age.
Some dynamic digital hubs have already emerged or are emerging in the last few years. This is where startups and young founders network, cooperate and strengthen each other. In addition, Germany has many strong companies - especially in industry and medium-sized companies - which, due to their very specialized know-how, can be an interesting contact person for potential founders. Startups can learn from the experiences and networks of large companies and position themselves better. Established companies can also benefit from this type of collaboration and make digital innovation leaps. In particular, the leading German industries such as mechanical engineering, the automotive industry or the logistics sector can successfully shape the digital transformation in this way.
This is where the initiative comes in:
The BMWi wants to highlight Germany's strengths as a leading industrial nation with existing, high-quality know-how and thus make Germany an alternative for founders, investors and specialists from all over the world.
The network of the 12 nationwide hubs forms the basis. Each of these locations works with an industry-specific focus around which various other topics can be grouped. The common umbrella brand and the Hub Agency, which is operated by RCKT, are intended to support them in this.
The Hub Agency takes care of the Germany-wide networking of the individual hub locations under a common logo, collects information from the hubs and makes it available centrally, organizes events and offers consulting services. In order to strengthen the international radiance of the German hubs and to make them attractive for founders, investors and specialists from abroad, the BMWi is developing a powerful international advertising campaign together with the Hub Agency and Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI). An independent expert advisory board, whose members come from the digital and technology industries, will be set up to provide technical support for the initiative. The advisory board gives recommendations for the selection of the hub locations, observes and evaluates the activities and developments of the individual hubs.
- What is the standard of street lamps
- Why is StumbleUpon 1 shutting down
- How do you become a parapsychologist
- What cannot be accepted 1
- What should be capitalized in one sentence
- How did Barbie influence American women
- What is weeping
- In which neighborhoods do celebrities live in NYC
- Are there comfortable futons
- How are data warehouses implemented today?
- Are stool dips effective
- Are Netflix movies like Hollywood releases?
- Can I get physiological help?
- Are you happy that retail is dying
- How do zeppelins work
- What does the atmosphere look like
- How can I change my sleeping habits?
- Psychologically, Republicans are more fearful than Democrats
- Panda Express is considered a fast food
- How did Gandhi and Krishnamurti interact
- Ronaldo has more fans than Messi
- Why are Chromebooks beating MacBooks
- What crashed WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook
- What makes a song addicting?