What is the element FeS
Home office, overtime, quarantine - stress management and mindfulness. Part 3: Elements of Stress Management
"Home office, overtime, quarantine - our aid package for everyone who is at the limit of their stress due to Corona: tips and exercises in dealing with stressful situations"
For many of us, being stressed has long been part of everyday life: constant tiredness and exhaustion, headaches, stomach aches, digestive problems without a clear cause, strong emotional fluctuations, depressive moods, irritability, withdrawal from other people - stress is more than just a psychological state. It is our body's reaction to danger and uncertainty. If a situation comes our way, we analyze and then assess on the basis of previous experience: But the feeling of not being able to cope with a burden is enough to throw us off track. Very few know how to fight it. Therefore, the qualified psychologist and alternative practitioner Katja Nicolai comes to our aid and provides tips and exercises in dealing with stressful situations in this series of seminars.
Part 3: Elements of stress management - resource, time and self management
Tuesday, March 9th, 2021
Resources are psychological, social, and physical characteristics that help in coping with problems. Positive emotions, optimism, hope, expectations of self-efficacy, coping, and social support are tools that have a protective effect and strengthen our resilience. Our resilience is, so to speak, our personal resistance to stress - just like the immune system forms the body's defense system.
Each of the three seminars begins at 2 p.m. and lasts about 90 minutes.
The event takes place via Zoom. You can register via an e-mail to sachsen (at) fes.de or via the menu item "Register" on this page. We will then send you the link to the event in good time.
- Natural gas engines are naturally sucked in
- Who is your favorite K-pop artist
- What is MathWorks
- Why do young Indians hate cricket these days
- What is the original margarita recipe
- How is the economic situation in Portugal
- Are plaster walls worth saving?
- How are anopheles affected by Plasmodium
- Why is India closed today
- How many animals fight in a zoo
- Pakistan will buy the Su 35
- How do I describe a puzzle
- Does CMC Vellore have an internal PG reservation
- What are reasoning requirements
- What content is interesting on YouTube channels
- Which LiFi technology
- How do I sell before the stock market
- How do IGBTs work as inverters
- Why do we rent computers and laptops
- How are license fees paid
- How is food mentioned in the Bible?
- Should the second change be canceled
- What are some short stories about husbands
- Why is the Great Red Spot red?