What is a garrison state
Garrison town (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Gar | ni | sons | city, Plural: Gar | ni | sons | cities
- IPA: [ɡaʁniˈzoːnsˌʃtat]
- 1) City in which a garrison is stationed
- Determinative compound from nounsgarrison and city with the joint element -s
- 1) city
- 1) “One day after the attack in Laki Marwat, there was an explosion on Tuesday Garrison town Kohat. "
- 1) “After the scheduled end of the summer festival, the danger of war and enthusiasm for war also came in the Garrison town Hildesheim. "
- Nominative: singular Garrison town; Plural Garrison towns
- Genitive: singular Garrison town; Plural Garrison towns
- Dative: singular Garrison town; Plural Garrison towns
- Accusative: singular Garrison town; Plural Garrison towns
- English: 1) garrison town
- Swedish: 1) garrisonsstad
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„According to the rescue workers, twelve other people were injured when the plane in the on Tuesday Garrison town Rawalpindi crashed. The machine crashed in a residential area of Rawalpindi.“
stern.de, July 30, 2019
„The Tactical Air Force Wing 33 Büchel celebrates its 60th anniversary together with the Garrison town Cochem. This partnership has existed for 55 years.“
Rhein Zeitung, September 28, 2018
„As Garrison town Ulm, once conquered by Napoleon, has a long history.“
GMX, September 17, 2019
„The Garrison town For almost five decades, Wünsdorf was the seat of the high command of the group of Soviet armed forces in the GDR - at times 50,000 to 75,000 Soviet citizens lived there: men, women, children.“
Sputnik Germany, August 28, 2019
„We very much appreciate that Hildesheim has no Garrison town more is and demand complete demilitarization of Germany.“
Indymedia, June 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "garrison town":
city:… Village, country Superordinate terms: 1) Settlement Subordinate terms: 1) Official city, garrison city, port city, Hanseatic city, capital, hometown, industrial city ...
garrison: Derived words: garrison elder, garrison service, garrison church, garrison town Translations English: garrison Swedish: 1) garnisonsort; garrison
garrison town: Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: gar | ri | son town, plural: gar | ri | son towns Word meaning / definition: 1) Garrison town Application examples: 1) Görlitz was a garrison town in Germany since 1830
Garrison towns: Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gar | ni | sons | städ | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡaʁniˈzoːnsˌʃtɛtn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Garrison town
Garrison towns: Part of Speech: Declined form Syllabification: Gar | ni | sons | städ | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡaʁniˈzoːnsˌʃtɛtə] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Garrison city Genitive plural of the noun Garrison city Accusative plural of the noun Garrison city
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Garrison town" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Garnisonsstadt/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Garrison town". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "Garrison town". These help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Garrison towns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gar | ni | sons | städ | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Garrison towns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gar | ni | sons | städ | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
set (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular garnish; Plural sets genitive: singular ...
Sets (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gar | ni | tu | ren Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Yarn card (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular yarn card; Plural yarn cards genitive: singular ...
Yarn cards (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Garn | kar | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɡaʁnˌkaʁtn̩]…
Yarn measure (German) Garnmass is another spelling of Garnmass, which is only used in Switzerland and Liechtenstein ...
Yarn mass (German) Yarn mass is a different way of spelling yarn dimensions, which is only used in Switzerland and Liechtenstein ...
Masses of yarn (German) Yarn sizes are a different way of spelling yarn sizes, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Yarn measure (German) Garnmasses is a different way of spelling yarnmasses, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Thread size (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the yarn measure; Majority of the yarn sizes genitive: ...
Thread size (German) Part of speech: declined form Other spellings: Switzerland and Liechtenstein: yarn mass Hyphenation:…
- What do your children like to do
- Information can be converted into energy
- How do bribes work
- What is the value of tan90
- What is radiative forcing
- How to read fingerstyle guitar tabs
- Can I pursue BEd after completing my doctorate?
- Was Joffrey a better king than Tommen
- What are some famous places in California
- Foxes eat dead animals
- What is a dependent narcissist
- Who are Authorize Nets Competitors
- Where can I buy a Poyk
- Will beat Sean McVay Bill Belichick
- Why are the NaOH solutions heated
- Ukrainian is closer to Russian or Polish
- What was Lord Ram's macaw
- Likes Russia Great Britain
- Accuracy is important in NMAT
- What are the uses of plumbing
- What is an invalid click on AdSense
- Why is my friend drying off
- What to do with Pune