Is there a general problem-solving method
The problem-solving methods in QM include a large number of different problem-solving techniques and tools of reactive and preventive quality management: Ishikawa diagram & 5Why, 5W1H, histograms, correlation diagrams, ABC analyzes, error collection cards and quality control cards, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), FMEA, process analysis, ShaininTM-Problem-solving methods and much more.
Goal of problem-solving methods
All problem-solving methods and problem-solving techniques serve to carry out a problem analysis in a structured manner, to reliably identify the causes of the problem and to work out an effective problem solution - and this as quickly and effectively as possible. In the event of an error, it is necessary to reliably differentiate between possible and real error causes for errors that have occurred and to eliminate them in the next step by taking suitable measures.
We train you in problem-solving methods and support you operationally in quality management in the event of quality problems. Here is your contact to us.
What distinguishes the basic basic problem-solving techniques from advanced problem-solving methods?
With the basic problem-solving techniques, many problems in everyday practice can be processed and solved quickly and in a result-oriented manner. These techniques are usually successful when the causes of the error are “simple” and “linear” and it is easy for employees to identify the mechanisms of action.
Complex causes of errors with parameter changes at different points in the value chain, a local and temporal separation of the location (s) of the cause of the error and the occurrence of the error generally require the use of advanced problem-solving methods. Longstanding problems that persist despite many attempts to solve them are typical candidates for the application of advanced problem-solving methods.
Prevention vs. Response
In preventive use, it is important to anticipate potential sources of error and to avoid them. In reactive error processing, you are usually confronted with just one error, which, however, can have several, often independent causes. In general, however, the same problem-solving techniques can be used in both cases from a methodological point of view.
Advantages of problem-solving methods
- fast, systematic identification of conceivable causes of errors
- comprehensible representation of the causal relationships
- simple description of preventive and remedial measures
Overview of problem-solving methods (excerpt)
You will find further explanations in the respective sub-folders.
Procedure and application of problem-solving methods
No problem-solving method perfectly covers all use cases. We therefore combine the various problem-solving methods and method elements depending on the goal of the problem analysis or the task at hand. You will find examples of how to proceed in our practical reports.
Training in problem-solving methods & QM methods
We train you and your employees in problem-solving and quality methods. Here 2 offers:
... Or you ask for in-house training that is individually tailored to your needs.
Do you have unsolved process and quality problems?
Advice and operational support for quality problems
We help you to stabilize your processes and eliminate the quality problems. We moderate your quality workshops, apply the appropriate problem-solving methods together with you and support you very pragmatically in your quality projects. Please contact us.
- Where is the coldest place in Panama
- How is your OnePlus3T battery experience
- What are the best dealerships
- How are Chinese ink sticks made
- Should a lawyer give an invoice
- How does an orange Julius taste
- How Much Can You Make Pet Sitting
- What do teachers do with graded papers
- Does the anesthesia itch?
- Are wealthy people prisoners of society
- How to spell passenger in Chinese
- Why MSPs Should Conduct Network Assessments
- How could anyone work four jobs
- Is buying land a good investment?
- What should everyone know about photography
- What are different factors for onpage SEO?
- How are nail clippers sharpened
- What is the Novec fire fighting system
- What is the Giant Doubleverify Com Virus
- Who is the Queen of Canada
- Why are there no transparent screens
- Can a person come out of their anus
- Why do you like scary movies
- What was the first model of DNA