What is the joy of life
Joy of Life (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Life | joys, no plural
- IPA: [ˈLeːbn̩sˌfʁɔɪ̯də]
- 1) Joy of life, positive outlook on life
- Determinative compound, made up of Life, Joint element-s and joy
- 1) lust for life
- 1) Tired of life
- 1) joy
- 1) “Perhaps, Anna reflects, she will then be able to do more enjoyment of life allow instead of suffering just because the parents are doing badly. "
- 1) “The strict, class-bound life of the Catholic Westphalian nobility left theirs enjoyment of life will soon wan again. "
- 1) “In our group he has the impression of inexhaustible vitality and enjoyment of life conveyed, his friendly nature, his quiet humor, his serenity have always put me ashamed, who I slide often and quickly from the peak of serenity into the valley of melancholy. "
- Nominative: singular enjoyment of life; Plural —
- Genitive: singular enjoyment of life; Plural —
- Dative: singular enjoyment of life; Plural —
- Accusative: singular enjoyment of life; Plural —
- Basque: 1) bizipoz
- English: 1) joie de vivre, zest for life, animal spirits
- French: 1) joie de vivre
- Russian: 1)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„It was sport, Toni Knoblehar enjoyment of life and gave strength.“
nachricht.at, October 17, 2018
„18 days will be rustic again in the Prater enjoyment of life celebrated.“
kurier.at, September 27, 2018
„With a good feeling and a lot enjoyment of life go through life? BILD asked experts how this works.“
BILD.de, March 10, 2019
„Dying and death - those were taboo subjects for a long time. A growing scene sees the end enjoyment of life opposite.“
Spiegel Online, July 2nd, 2019
„The Tanztheater Wuppertal mixes emotions with humor and great solos: a lot enjoyment of life in the Vienna Burgtheater.“
DiePresse.com, July 17, 2019
„The discovery of the enjoyment of life in progressive rock.“
laut.de, July 2nd, 2020
„New enjoyment of life in Chemnitz: This is how the first pubs opened.“
Day 24, May 17, 2020
„Dieter Hallervorden celebrates his 85th birthday this Saturday. He's got his enjoyment of life receive.“
Klatsch-Tratsch.de, September 04, 2020
„He fought so hard. And all with his energy enjoyment of life and carried away by his courage. Now little Oscar has died.“
BILD.de, November 8, 2019
„Heavy and full enjoyment of life Maria Sonnleitner from Markt Hartmannsdorf celebrated her 104th birthday.“
Kleine Zeitung, October 31, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Joy of existence: Joy of existence / life
- Serenity: happy, cheerful, relaxed mood
- Love of life: great joy in life
- vitality: State of the body that is able to carry out activities
Another word (synonym) for joie de vivre - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "joie de vivre":
joy: Enjoyment of work, joy of information, joy of commitment, joy of life, joy of reading, glee, joy of playing, joyful anticipation Application examples: 1) The joy was great when the uncle was finally there
melancholy: Melancholy, gloom, depression, ennui, the minor tones of the soul Opposite words: 1) Joy of life, cheerfulness, sanguine Overarching terms: 1) Feeling, state of mind Examples of use: 1) In psychology, the term melancholy is now replaced by the term depression
euphoria: an enthusiastic state of mind of joie de vivre, a temporary increased good feeling for life 2) subjective well-being of the seriously ill Abbreviation: Euph
eydna: ... fiskieydna (luck in fishing, fishing), fólkaeydna (popularity), lívseydna (happiness in life, joie de vivre), miseydna (bad luck), neytaeydna (luck in keeping cattle), óeydna (misfortune ...
radost: radost ze života (joie de vivre) 1) mít ~ (have joy), udělat ~ (give joy), vyvolat ~ (trigger joy), zkazit ~ (spoil joy) Derived words: radostný Translations German: 1) Joy (female), Pleasure (neuter), lust (female) English: pleasure
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Joy of life" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Lebensfreude/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "joie de vivre" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
way of life (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular lifestyle; Plural - genitive: singular ...
risk of death (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular life risk; Plural dangers to life genitive: ...
Mortal danger (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Le | bens | ge | fah | ren Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Significant other (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular partner; Majority of life companions ...
Significant other (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Life | ge | dangers Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
partner (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular companion; Most female partners ...
Partners in life (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Life | ge | dangerous | tin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Structure of life (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular life structure; Plural life structure genitive: ...
Life structure (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Le | bens | ge | fü | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- Is collagen really useful for the skin
- What was the first burrito in?
- Is Kygo the next Avicii
- What are the HTML formatting elements
- Who invented imaginary and complex numbers?
- How can I restore my line account
- How can a marriage conflict be resolved
- Has Trump assigned aides over the wall
- If a lawn mower runs on diesel
- Is there still blacksploitation in Hollywood?
- Which is the best phone under 8k
- Are there any mobile soccer hacks from FIFA
- What makes it worth believing in your god
- How big is the English football pyramid
- What is indigenous technology
- Are people more liquid than cash
- Did God create scientific theories
- What is LA dropshipping
- Who was Ibn Wahab
- How do I groom my dog
- How do I have a great smile
- Which email host is the operator using
- How can I master PPC
- A shorter wave length is a higher energy
- Sells Shopify household items
- How helpful is Detox Diaet
- Is circumcision child risk
- What was the first car logo
- What is a shortcode
- Should be served softly brie cheese
- When should I start my seasonal business?
- What does a subatomic particle look like
- Is there a pest control in Dubai