Which supplements are gluten-free
What is gluten and why should we prefer gluten-free foods?
How can I determine whether the dish is gluten-free?
Perhaps many of us have never heard of "gluten". In the meantime, those who have been heard will also wonder what “gluten” is? Why the gluten-free food market is growing. Why does a protein in barley, wheat ... become the enemy of health?
As a mixture of two proteins (gliadin and glutenin) found in wheat, oats and barley, gluten forms flexible and sticky plasticizers for cookies. These substances bind to starch to give the baking soda a viscosity. When mixed with sugar and fermentation substances, CO2 gas will expand the cake. During the baking process, gluten will hold the cake together and set it in its final shape.
Why should we choose gluten-free foods?
About 10% of the population are gluten sensitive (also known as gluten intolerance), including celiac disease, where gluten has a bad effect on the body.
For people with celiac disease, gluten is considered a dangerous problem. With a small amount of gluten, the immune system attacks the small intestine and prevents the absorption of important nutrients, which can lead to malnutrition and life-threatening consequences.
- People with allergies (or intolerance) to gluten have various symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, gas, vomiting, dizziness, skin irritation, fatigue, cramps, and depression.
Why do more people prefer the gluten-free foods?
One of the reasons we hear more about gluten comes from the constant increase in celiac disease and gluten intolerance. A recent study also showed that the incidence of celiac disease has increased four-fold over the past 50 years. The main reason for this overgrowth is gluten abuse.
"Before gluten was only found in processed cereal foods, gluten is now found in a wide variety of products such as lipstick, toothpaste, vitamin supplements with gluten as a thickener." says pro. Eric Esailian, vice director of the Department of Gastroenterology at the University of California. In addition, today's grains are genetically engineered for higher yields, insect resistance and a significant increase in the natural gluten in grain.
Gluten can affect all internal organs (including the brain, heart, and kidneys), nervous system, mood, immune function, digestive system, and skeletal system.
According to a generated article in the New England Journal of Medicine, gluten can cause 55 different diseases including: osteoporosis, bowel irritation, bowel inflammation, anemia, cancer, chronic fatigue, ulcer, arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, neurological and mental illnesses like anxiety, depression , Schizophrenia, memory disorders, migraines, epilepsy and autism.
Scientists have proven that autistic children are very sensitive to gluten. A gluten-free diet can help children with autism improve certain symptoms, such as speaking or socializing.
Unfortunately, not all manufacturers indicate the presence of gluten in their products. Therefore, we should adopt gluten-free foods to protect ourselves. And cassava noodle is at the top of the gluten-free list.
Source: https://www.organicfoodlovers.club/single-post/2016/08/16/Gluten-l%C3%A0-g%C3%AC-v%C3%A0-t%E1%BA%A1i-sao- n% C3% AAn-ch% E1% BB% 8Dn-b% C3% A1nh-% E2% 80% 9CGluten-free% E2% 80% 9D-cho-b% C3% A9
- What gas is in the stomach
- How do people download music on cellphones
- According to the Bible, what is awe
- How did revisionism of history become a thing?
- How to cover a popcorn blanket
- What is the future of cars
- What is agricultural statistics
- Who is the greatest actor since 1950
- Why do I feel uncomfortable in the city?
- How many people are there in the world
- Rollerblades are still popular
- Is there a superior culture
- Why do I never like my code
- What are the job opportunities in Mumbai
- If 93 75x 68 what is x
- Cracking bones does indeed cause damage
- Can professional boxers take part in the Olympics
- Is Hotjar a marketing automation tool
- How does Confucianism spread?
- Can sociopath get ptsd
- How does the train change its track
- Who is older Neymar or Coutinho
- God inspires atheism