How to make pizza bagels
Discover our regional and seasonal recipe ideas.
All topics related to cooking, baking, inviting and enjoying at a glance.
Find out what you should consider for a balanced and conscious diet.
From A for artichoke to Z for pikeperch - find out everything about our great love of food.
With our pizza bagel recipe, you can easily prepare a sauce from fresh tomatoes yourself and then refine the delicious snack with mozzarella and salami. Or you can try the vegetarian alternative, the veggie bagel.
500g beefsteak tomato
1 clove of garlic
1 small onion
2EL olive oil
0.5 teaspoon pepper spice, smoked
1TL Pesto Verde
125g mozzarella (20% fat)
1 onion, red
4 pieces sesame bagels
100g fennel salami
3stalk herbs of Provence
Rinse the tomatoes under running water, cut out the stalk, halve and cut into large cubes. Peel and finely dice the clove of garlic and the onion. Wash and pluck the basil. Put some leaves aside and chop the rest.
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic and onion and sweat until translucent. Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Add all herbs and spices and season with pesto verde, salt and pepper. Then let the tomatoes cool down.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C top / bottom heat (convection 180 ° C).
In the meantime, peel the onion and drain the mozzarella. Cut both into thin slices.
Cut the bagels crosswise and lay them out on the baking sheet. Cut the salami into thin slices and spread on one half of the bagel. Brush the other half with the tomato sauce and sprinkle the finely chopped basil on top. Top with mozzarella and onions and bake in the oven on the middle rack until the cheese has melted.
Serve the pizza bagel warm with fresh basil and herbs from Provence.
Would you like more pizza recipes? How about a hearty pizza cake, delicious pizza bread or low-carb eggplant pizza?
Reference amount for an average adult according to LMIV (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal)
Pizza bagel recipe - with salami or vegetarian
You use beefsteak tomatoes for our pizza bagel recipe because they are best suited for cooking of all types of tomatoes. Skinned and pitted, they form the basis for the homemade tomato sauce in our pizza bagels. Place salami on this juicy base, let mozzarella melt over the topping and bake a delicious snack with it in just 30 minutes. If you want to forego meat, simply replace the salami with vegan cold cuts - or you can opt for our veggie bagel recipe, in which you rub a roasted bagel with garlic and then with a finely seasoned cottage cheese salad with paprika, corn and red Brush the onion. It gets a little more unusual with avocado and beetroot in our recipe for the New York Style Bagel
- When will we go into World War III?
- There is a Jazz Hall of Fame
- How do I deal with my feelings
- Why do people hate the army of BTS fans
- Is it worth subscribing to Dmart IPO
- What does effandy mean in Arabic
- Can technology replace doctors
- Is it necessary to learn Ubuntu
- How are millennials supposed to do personal finances
- Should people put themselves in danger
- Can energy be obtained from rain
- What is BPO insurance
- Do religious people recognize that they are being brainwashed
- What is being measured to solve a problem
- What are some drum techniques
- Is drinking beer an offense against God?
- Why are animals like angels
- Is vipassana the same as insight meditation
- What is 100VG AnyLAN in Cisco
- Why the investment bank calculates the net asset value
- What are the benefits of Bhringraj-Ol
- Which bands are similar to Asking Alexandria
- How can we live without friends 3
- What is the full form of PND