What is noting and drawing
The third volume in the series “Knowledge in Design” deals with the techniques of writing and drawing in those creative, manufacturing contexts that are commonly referred to as “design”. The focus is on working on what has not yet been said and invisible on paper, working with writing or drawing instruments in that space of the preliminary that notes and sketches open up. The contributions examine the specific processes that can be discovered in notebooks and sketchbooks by artists, philosophers and scientists. The design is shown here in the tentative or systematic play through of different variations of an epistemic object; it reveals itself as a conscious creation of ›illegibility‹ in order to arrive at innovative form material through this disruption; But it also shows up in the search for new operational fonts or figurations. In all these cases it can be observed that what happens on paper takes on a life of its own, which is neither covered by the intentionality of the writer / drawer nor merges with a goal in the development. The publication makes this own - medial, sometimes formal, but always conditioning - quality visible in a panorama of different design techniques. With contributions by Rüdiger Campe, Stephan Kammer, Karin Krauthausen, Omar W. Nasim and Ralph Ubl and interviews with Moritz Epple and Hans-Jörg Rheinberger.
SeriesKnowledge in design; 3
- What are the basics of MLM
- What does a high deoxyhemoglobin mean
- Can I buy a scooter online?
- What is tarawih lettuce
- Hanfu is considered old-fashioned
- Is the Royal College of Music good
- Do you like Doki Doki
- How do you say freedom in German
- Which was the first puff that had biodigester
- Where can I see Tootsie 1982
- The brilliant Mareanie hunt is worth it
- Kamala Harris is an avid person
- How attractive is intelligence
- Why can't I install Python 2 7
- What is the biggest rip-off from the consumer
- Is Naruto's chakra special like Kushina
- Is TC2000 compatible with Mac
- Are bell doors safe
- How does phenol react with acetic acid
- What are conductors good for?
- What Causes Mental Health Problems In Men
- What dilemmas do medical advance directives pose?
- Internet speed depends on the specifications of the cell phone
- How can I delete repositories from GitHub