Can I get a soil test kit
NPK Soil Test Kit Replacement Reagents (25 tests each) - HI3896-025
The HI3896-025 are high quality reagents that are pre-dosed so that users can get quick and accurate measurements of nitrogen, phosphorus, pH and potassium with the soil test kit. This replacement kit contains enough reagents for approximately 25 tests for each of the four measured parameters.
The nitrogen, phosphorus, and pH tests are colorimetric tests. During the tests, a color is developed that corresponds to the fertility of the soil. To determine fertility, the developed color must be compared with one of the supplied color cards.
The reagents for nitrogen follow the Ned method to determine the concentration as nitrate nitrogen (NO3–-N). These reagents are intended for use with specimens to provide general indication of trace, low, medium, and high levels of nitrogen.
The reagents for phosphorus follow the ascorbic acid method to determine the concentration as phosphorus pentoxide (P.2O5). These reagents are intended for use with specimens to provide a general indication of trace, low, medium, and high levels of phosphorus.
The reagents for the pH value follow the colorimetric indicator method for determining the soil pH value. These reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected pH range of 4 to 9 pH.
The potassium (K2O) test is a turbidimetric test. When potassium is present in a soil sample, cloudiness forms. A blue color will also develop which will aid in reading the test result. In order to determine the amount of potassium present, the developed color must be compared with the supplied color card.
The reagents for potassium follow the tetraphenylborate method of determining the concentration as potassium oxide (K2O). These reagents are intended for use with specimens to provide general indication of trace, low, medium, and high potassium levels.
- Is CH3F a dipole
- How do you deal with false allegations
- Is Python AI different from Python
- What is the fee of 10 2
- What makes Stack Overflow so popular
- How does Seedly make money
- Die vampires
- Which IDE is used to program ESP8266
- Sachin is also a good bowler
- Which Mughal emperor preferred the Sikhs
- Where are the jobs in Cleveland
- What is a uniform circular motion in physics
- How much do TaskRabbit Taskers earn
- 48 is a perfect die
- How can I invest Rs 10K
- What is pyruvate
- Who is responsible for damaged kitchen cabinets
- How curious are you
- Why is Elizabeth Warren losing steam
- What's the best decision your startup made
- How is criticism different from cynicism?
- What is the output of cellular respiration
- Why should you study mathematics
- What is the definition of political law