What is a luxury vehicle
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Lu | xus | au | to, Plural: Lu | xus | au | tos
- IPA: [ˈLʊksʊsˌʔaʊ̯to], Plural: [ˈLʊksʊsˌʔaʊ̯tos]
- 1) Car equipped with a special luxury in terms of technology and equipment
- Determinative compound luxury and automobile
- 1) Nobel car
- 1) car
- 1) “Then he saw these figures in their English or Italian Luxury cars climb and shower at a speed of a hundred kilometers to Scheveningen or Spaa ... "
- Nominative: singular Luxury car; Plural Luxury cars
- Genitive: singular Luxury cars; Plural Luxury cars
- Dative: singular Luxury car; Plural Luxury cars
- Accusative: singular Luxury car; Plural Luxury cars
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„With his Luxury car a 33-year-old captured two passers-by on the Kurfürstendamm bridge.“
Day 24, May 15, 2019
„Car thieves have one in Marwitz Luxury car stolen. The police are investigating.“
Moz.de, July 19, 2019
„The pickup truck burned out completely. An encroachment on that Luxury car the firefighters could not prevent it.“
Berliner Morgenpost, October 6, 2018
„A Luxury car drive even though you can't afford it - only for criminals? BILD shows: You can also do this with little money.“
BILD.de, September 6, 2018
„The former Hungarian ambassador in Vienna was dismissed from service because he was a Luxury car drove. Does President Victor Orbán want to make an example of him?“
Spiegel Online, November 20, 2018
„In Florida that is a workshop lifting a Corvette C8 Luxury car slipped off the lift.“
Day24, June 7th, 2020
„The accusation: He should donate money for renovations, among other things Luxury car and have misused cosmetic surgery. Bannon denies the allegations.“
sueddeutsche.de, August 20, 2020
„A man wrecked his brand new Ferrari on the A67 near Gernsheim. To the Luxury car there was a loss of 400,000 euros.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, January 31, 2020
„The man had tried to fool the police with a forged driver's license: after an accident with one Luxury car A 33-year-old was now on trial in Lünen - not for the first time.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, October 13, 2020
„It took the Düsseldorf fire brigade one and a half hours and 9,000 liters of water to keep a blazing fire Luxury car to delete.“
GMX, December 02, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Luxusauto":
automobile: ... Terms: 1) Three-liter car, third-party car, off-road car, annual car, compact car, favorite car, luxury car, Monday car, micro car, mini car, model car, nano car, rocket car ...
slå sina lovar kring något: ... The whole Friday the police officers circled the luxury car parked in front of the hotel. 1) Jag såg honom allt oftare slå sina lovar kring disken, där kassaskrinet…
Luxury cars:… IPA: [ˈlʊksʊsˌʔaʊ̯tos] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Luxusauto Nominative plural of the noun Luxusauto Genitive plural of the noun Luxusauto…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Luxusauto" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Luxusauto/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Luxusauto". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "Luxusauto". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Luxury cars (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lu | xus | au | tos Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Luxury item (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular luxury object; Most luxury items ...
Luxury items (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Luxury object Hyphenation: Lu | xus | ge | gen | stan | de ...
Luxury item (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Luxury object Hyphenation: Lu | xus | ge | gen | stan | des ...
Luxury item (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Luxury objects Hyphenation: Lu | xus | ge | gen | stands ...
Luxury items (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lu | xus | ge | gen | stän | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Luxury items (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lu | xus | ge | gen | stän | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Luxury good (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular luxury goods; Plural luxury goods genitive: singular ...
Luxury good (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Luxusgut Hyphenation: Lu | xus | gu | te Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
- How accurate is your self-perception
- Cars need winter tires in Montreal
- Are people eurythherical
- Photography can be found in every city
- What do you dislike about Fate Zero
- Is teeth whitening permanent
- What was Lord Ram's macaw
- How should I prepare for TCS
- Which questions are most important to you
- What is a competition
- When to let your child date
- Will the father dog eat the puppies
- There are ghosts in a broken mirror
- Is there a Popeyes in Great Britain
- What is the best 128 GB USB stick
- What makes Facebook still a marketable product
- Is marijuana better as a narcotic
- How is Moon Knight different from Batman
- What is an FCM token in Firebase
- You can print in color at Staples
- Is Hotjar a marketing automation tool
- America's youth is conservative
- What year was the Black Death?
- The house guarantee covers the old air conditioning
- Can you jailbreak Apple CarPlay?
- What are examples of legal obligations
- What's the best hashtag
- How is prenatal development related to psychology?
- Could mushrooms be sentient
- What is an outstanding loan amount
- Which country does President Trump despise the most?
- Closing rooms saves energy
- How can I get my country back
- Is cheddar cheese a healthy cheese?