What is Margin Accounts and Leverage
Leverage and Margin
One attractive feature of CFDs is that Leverage. With CFD trading, you do not buy the base value, but deposit one for each trading position Security deposit at comdirect's trading partner. This security deposit will Margin called.
With CFD trading, in contrast to direct investment, less capital is tied up in your trading positions. This means that you have the untied capital available for further trading positions. The amount of the margin depends on the asset class of the underlying asset.
The margin when trading index CFDs such as the DAX, Nikkei or Dow Jones is 5%. If, on the other hand, you trade share CFDs, a margin of 20% is required, for commodities such as gold it is 5%. This allows you to leverage your invested capital up to 20 times, depending on the CFD. If you have an account with 10,000 euros, a margin of 5% allows you to move a capital of 200,000 euros.
In the table you can see how much capital (margin in euros) you have to use for a position size of 10,000 euros.
|Asset class||Margin (%)||lever||Margin (EUR)||Position size (EUR)|
The margin rate varies depending on the asset class.
- What is the glass of beer
- Is it Safe to Take Expired Ibuprofen?
- How does 0 1 what is the evidence
- What's your favorite place in Vizag
- Is AGI possible
- Is the singer Madonna still in good health
- Remove the AUX port on Android phones
- How does the birth smell
- What is the best book on philosophy of life
- Why does YouTube allow fake news
- What happens to viral dsDNA during mitosis
- How are subatomic particles measured
- How old is Barry Bonds
- What is academic probation in middle school
- Have you ever fasted for religious purposes?
- Is it safe to use the ACmarket APK
- How can Apple generate such incredible revenue
- Is rust corrosion
- What score should be for provincial nominations
- Why am I going into cybersecurity
- Jerk off differently from others
- Helped Facebook elect President Trump
- What are the best deals on Amazon
- Why should I call my grandma